Chapter 67

"Boys? Are you ready now?" I asked them from the outside.

It's fifteen minutes to 7:30 and they're not coming out yet. Male-late kami nito.

"Yup!"

I heard Zahir's voice and in 2 seconds, they went out rushing, yes, together with Sam; except him who walked like a Greek god and didn't even lock the door.

So ayun, ano pa nga ba? Ako na naman ang bumalik doon sa door way para magsara ng pintuan.

Okay. I'm not really in a mood. Kagabi, tinatawagan ko ng tinatawagan si Ken pero hindi niya sinasagot. It's past 12 when I received a message from him saying he fell asleep.

Bago pa 'ko makalapit sa sasakyan, his car parked in front of it.

And of course, everyone's eyes are on him.

Ni hindi naman niya tinignan manlang ang pito. Well, eight, including Sam. Deretso lang siya sa 'kin at agad akong niyakap saka hinalikan sa noo.

"Bab I'm so sorry about last night." He whispers. "Let's go?"

"Ate! We're getting late."

Tinignan ko naman si Raven at tumango. "Uhm, guys you should go. Kay Ken na 'ko sasabay."

"Is that Blossom?"

I looked at Ken and nodded. "Yeah. You were at the same party last night, right? Surely she fell asleep too." I said sarcastically "Go on guys. I'll be fine." I told the guys.

Nod is all they can do. And of course, hindi nakalampas sa paningin ko yung titig ni Brile... as always.

Pinanood ko silang umalis at tahimik na nagpunta sa sasakyan ni Ken. He tried to catch me so he can open the door but he failed.

He got in and started driving.

Okay. I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. There's this panic attack again.

"Bab..."

I faced him when he held my hand.

"Babu I'm so sorry. I really fell asleep."

I smirked. "What happened to your arm? Did you hurt that during your sleep?"

He's shocked. He really thought I wouldn't see the bandage on his arm. He's even wearing a bigger shirt to cover it.

He sighed and held my hand a little tighter. "Yes. I went to the party. But then I saw my former friend, we got a little fight so I just went home and because of tiredness I fell asleep." He glanced at me and frowned when he saw my blank face. "Okay. What did that Sam told you?"

"She told me the father of the celebrant got killed during the party. I was very worried about you. I just got frustrated about how you forgot me."

"Is that all that she said?" He asked.

"Yeah. Is there anything more that she has to say?" I asked back.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe tell you how terrible the night was." He parked the car and faced me. "Babu, I love you so much. I really am sorry."

"I just said 'yes' to you." I reminded.

"I- I know babu. I know. I am not changing if that is what you're thinking. I will always be the Ken that you love. It's one mistake and I promise there'll be no more." He sincerely said.

This time it's me who sighed. "Ken it's not about how you forgot to text me or call me or whatever there. Can you please... just please? No more fights? Or troubles or anything there that will put you in danger?"