Chapter 70

"Ken, hindi ako pwedeng hindi umuwi mamaya." I told him, suddenly after minutes.

"And why?" He asked and glanced at me and I know he's irritated.

"Basta hindi pwede. Paano nalang yung mga alaga ko sa bahay?"

Okay. Para tuloy hindi mga wala pa sa tamang edad kung tawagin ko sila. And I know kaya na nila ang mga sarili nila but, I just don't like the idea of staying with Ken in one house. I don't know. Maybe because he's acting different.

"What do you mean by that?"

I sighed. "Ken, yes, I can stay with you for hours but not for the night."

"Xyzzy... do you like that Brile?"

"What? Why are you asking like that-"

"Why can't you just answer me?" He looked at me for a while and shook his head. "I'm starting to think that you really don't love me."

I rolled my eyes. "Then bakit naman sana kita sasagutin kung hindi?" I slowly asked.

"I don't know. I don't know if you're just moving on from that Brile because you can't be together or what. I don't fucking know Xy." He angrily said.

"You're doubting me."

I faced the window and gasped when a man with a helmet on a motorcycle smirked and did the 'keep quiet' sign. I worriedly looked at Ken but I almost got slammed on the dashboard when Ken stepped on the breaks suddenly when two more men on a motorcycle appeared on sight.

"Ken..." I said and it's obvious that I'm scared.

Medyo padilim na dahil parang uulan at wala gaanong kabahayan dito sa short cut na dinaanan namin.

"You stay-"

Bago pa matapos ni Ken ang sasabihin niya binuksan ng dalawang lalake ang pintuan sa side ko at ni Ken.

I'm shaking and I don't even know if I'm soaking in sweat!

"Ken..." I cried when the guy who opened the door pulled me out and I felt arms holding me as they put a cloth to cover my eyes.

I can hear Ken talking to them angrily but I know he can do nothing too.

I cried more when someone carried me to a vehicle.

- - - - - -

Brile Yu-Rhi's POV

I opened the refrigerator and pulled another beer and opened it.

She's not coming home... so why don't we celebrate?

"And you give it all..."

I love this song.

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart- what the fuck?!"

I immediately pulled the ear pods and eyed him if he's real.

"Is that how you greet your old man?" He coldly asked and went to sit on a chair.

My cousins showed up and eye me like I'm too clueless of his arrival and existence in this house. And I surely am.

"Pucha." I whispered.

Yeah.  I can't just help but curse. Bakit pasulpot sulpot siya?!

"That was a nice song but you should listen to Tim McGraw's Something Like That too." He said like he didn't just popped and shocked the demon out of me.