Chapter 46

Umayos ako ng upo at tinitigan siya sa mata. "I want the truth. Imposibleng wala ka manlang nagustuhan sa mga naging babae mo."

"But it's not impossible for me not to love any of them." He shrugged his shoulders and keeps his eyes on the wall. "I only date and all, but I don't court and love... until you." He runs his hand on his hair sexily. "You're... you're just so natural and unique and you don't have to do involuntary actions for us to like you."

I keep my eyes on his lips and face as he speaks, and damn, there's something with this man.

"When I first saw you I thought you're just like those girls who are trying hard to act innocently. But you, you are ferociously innocent and beautiful. You unleash the beast in me and at the same time the best in me." He stretched his arms and I gulped when his muscles flexed. "What are you doing to me?" He faced me and I couldn't believe what I did next.

I pulled him on me and crashed my lips on his. And fuck it feels good. I longed for him, I admit.

He was surprised at first but he soon pulled me on his legs and embraced me closer to deepen the kiss. I can taste his mint-flavored mouthwash as he explores in my mouth. We're kissing each other passionately and at the same time aggressively.

I can't believe I'm straddling over a man while kissing him and my arms snaked tightly on his neck. Since when did I become wild?

"Shit babe..." He cursed on my mouth and tightened his grip on my waist.

"Brile..." I moaned when he surprisingly nipped my neck.

Damn him.

He chuckled and hugged me. "Yeah I should stop as much as I wanted more. Baka hindi ako makapapigil." He kissed my forehead and fixed the way I sit, making him carry me like a baby. "You should sleep." He whispered and kissed my eyes.

"Bakit ang lambing mo? Nakalimutan ko tuloy na hindi pa kita boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at him. "Now tell me, ilan kami na nilalambing mo noon ng ganito?"

"Only you and Yumi."

Agad akong bumangon mula sa kanya nang marinig ko'ng sagot niya. What do I expect?

"Why? Did you just get jealous of my sister?" He asked as he stops me.

Agad naman akong napatigil at sumandal nalang ulit sa kanya. "'Wag kang tatawa hayop ka. Nakalimutan ko." Mataray kong sabi sa kanya pero syempre si Brile siya kaya tumawa pa rin siya ng malakas. "Brile naman eh!" Inis kong sabi.

"Okay. But honestly, sa'yo lang ako ganito." He said and again kissed me. "And you? You were that sweet to that vampire before?" He asked with his rude voice.

Vampire, si Aris.

I shake my head. "He was never like this. Maglalambing nga siya konti, mamaya mag-aaya na ng sex. I never got to cuddle with him. Sadly, my first boyfriend was very malibog." I sighed. "Akala ko nga noon mas malala ka pa sa kanya."

"You didn't give him, right?"

"What if I did Brile? What if I'm not a virgin anymore?" I asked that made me very nervous and scared with his possible answer.

"I love you still. But you can't blame me to show jealousy."

I sat up and looked at him. "Do you really mean your words?"

"Does it look like I don't?" He cups my face and smile. "You deserve more than these." He smacked a kiss on my lips and pulled me to his chest again. "Baby you should sleep. Good night love."

"ATE!!!"

Napaupo ako sa gulat nang may dalawang dumamba sa 'kin sa bed.

"Raven! Zahir! Ano ba naman kayo?!" Galit kong sabi at humiga ulit. "Ano ba 'yon?"

"Ate 6:30 na kasi. Akala namin kung napaano kana kaya binuksan na namin 'tong pinto ng kwarto mo."

Agad akong napamulat ng mata at iginala 'yon sa bed nang marinig ko'ng sabi ni Zahir. At nakahinga ko ng maayos nang makita kong wala ni isang bakas si Brile dito sa kwarto ko.

"Hmm, thank you sa inyong dalawa. Lumabas na kayo at mag-aayos na rin ako." I told them and they happily obliged.

Naligo na 'ko at nag-ayos ng sarili bago bumaba para kumain na. I couldn't help but smile as I recall what happened last night. Why do I have this feeling that I can risk things for Brile? Gano'n ba 'ko kabilis nahuhulog sa kanya?

I sat on the chair across him and smiled at them. "Talagang hinintay niyo pa 'ko?"

"Of course ate. Pero bakit ka nga na-late ng gising? That's the first." Raven said and started eating apples.

But before I can answer him, I noticed his absence that made me frown.

"Where is Zaine?" I asked and looked at Aki.

He coldly stared at me. "He's sick. Maybe he's that hurt?"

"What?"

"Wala. Basta may sakit siya." Sagot lang niya ulit at umiirap na umiwas ng tingin.

"Ano ang sakit niya?" I asked them.

"Sinat siguro?" Breii answered.

"Did he eat already?" I asked.

"Not yet." Rain answered.

I massaged my forehead and looked at all of them and saw his cold stares.

"You guys get ready for school. I will stay to look after Zaine." I announced.

No one said a word but him.

"Why would you have to do that?" He asked coldly.

"And why does it bothers you?" Aki shot back that made everyone stop from eating.

"Why her? Ano'ng silbi mo na kapatid niya?"

"What is it to you if she stays for Zaine? Trabaho niya tayo 'di ba?" Aki grips the fork just how Brile grips the glass.

"He can handle himself." Brile glares even more.

"Mind your own self. Xyzzy's not yours to control. Unless nagpa-angkin na siya." Aki mocked and glanced at me.

I covered my face with my hands. "Make those guys stop please Breii." I begged.

Before anyone could make a noise, Aki spoke.

"Thank you Xyzzy, surely zaine will get better very soon. You're a good babysitter, right Brile?" Aki chuckled. "Right. Now excuse me."