Chapter 17 - Death

Death chuckled as he glanced down at the floor in front of him and Fell, glancing over at the skeleton with a large grin on his face.

"What an unfortunate circumstance Dust has found," Death said, not at all bothered that their two victims had escaped from their restraints and had yet to be found again.

"Yeah, he's definitely out cold," Fell said, kicking Dust's unconscious body.

"Don't do that," Error said, looking over at Fell.

Fell maintained pupil contact with Error as he slowly brought back his right leg, softly kicking Dust in front of Error as he picked between his teeth with a tooth pick. Error sighed, face-palming at the action of the kicking.

"Go bring Dust to his room," Error said to Fell, "And Death, aren't you even kinda concerned about our escaped witnesses? They know where our main base is, we'll have to find another place to relocate to. Not to mention they probably still have that diary of Horror's, which is just great for us!"

"Oh, no, they don't have any lead on how to kill us," Death said, grinning confidently at the leader, "I doubt they'll be having any sort of idea anytime soon. And for the whole witness thing, don't worry about it too much, we should be concerned about Fell not taking showers more than the witness situation."

Fell, who had been dragging Dust by his feet out the door, paused, asking a very loud, "You say what now?"

"And don't drag him by the feet!" Error snapped.

Death was a creepy person, which everyone who knew him could agree to. He would appear out of nowhere randomly, and disappear just the same way, no spark of magic whenever people teleport. He was a cloaked skeleton, the cloak covering his whole body instead of his skull, which had many shadows casted over it ominously. Adding onto that, he had a seemingly never vanishing creepy grin and glowing white pupils that seemed to even stare into someone's soul. The air around his would noticeable shift wherever he went, making people's hairs stand on the back of their neck when he was near. That was how the vampires knew he was nearby, they would notice the changed atmosphere, then figure out Death must be nearby before getting jump scared.

Another quote by Dust in this sense was, "I sense the feeling of utter terror. That must mean-GAH!"

Death wasn't good at entering a room without at least terrifying one person within said room.

No one really knew how old he was, since he had been there when Error, the second oldest of them all, turned into a vampire. He had always just been there with his creepy grin, always seeming to know what to expect from everyone.

That was because Death was very good at reading people, so good that just a glance at them and he could predict what exactly they would do with 100% accuracy every single time. He had been alive for quite some time by then, so it just came naturally to him. 

And it scared the sh*t out of everyone else.

That was why Death was so confident, because he could read anyone and everyone. He knew if they were going to attack or not, how people would react to seeing death, he could even predict the future of the Kingdom just by thinking about it for a little bit.

It didn't take a genius to know the Kingdom was going to collapse.

Death knew this as soon as he had took a glance at their King. Almost instantly, he could pinpoint that in the next five to ten years, that King Asgore would declare a war he couldn't win, and it would be his downfall.

That was eight years ago.

Whenever he was going to declare the war, it was going to be soon.

That's why Death wasn't very worried about any of this at all, since he knew the end of the Kingdom was approaching quickly. So, this situation was more funny then anything, since the Kingdom wouldn't be standing for much longer anyway, so all of this was basically a waste of time.