Chapter 62 - L.O.V.E

"You can only have a few min'tes," Bubbly explained, "Remember, we ain't have much time. We don't wan'a risk Asgore seeing."

"Yeah, I know," Silica said, "In and out."

"You know, if you can't find 'im, you have to come back," Bubbly said.

"Yeah, I know," She repeated, "Make sure he doesn't see me. Yada yada."

"Okay, good luck," Bubbly said, flashing her a small and forced smile, "I'll cover ya if you get into trouble."

"Thank you," Silica said, grabbing onto the wall surrounding the castle and made her way up it before jumping over.

Bubblys blonde haired friend stood next to her, looking up as the brown haired smoker disappeared. She turned towards the captain, a frown on her face.

"You're going to go inside in a bit, aren't you?" She asked.

"I have to make sure Sans an' Razz make it," Bubbly said, "I mean, I owe it to 'em."

"You owe nothing," She said, "And they are able to handle themselves. After all, they are skeletons. Skeletons are natural survivors."

"Maybe we should have told Silica 'bout t'a whole plan," Bubbly said, "We can try to trust some'ne new, ya know."

"And tell her about everything? The cult?" Her blonde haired friend asked, slowly glancing at the stats of her dear friend, "Or... about the Level of Violence next to your name?"

Bubbly

H.P 60

L.V 2

"I never said 'bout my level," Bubbly said quietly, "But I get y'er point."

"We can't ever trust anyone new," The blonde spoke.

"Or else it won't go well 'gain," Bubbly said, closing her eyes, "Let's hope it won't end with me killin' someone 'gain, 'kay?"

《》《》《》

I would write more, but I am dying from this stupid virus I got, so this is all you guys get since I'm suffering right now.

Anyway, have fun with the whole 200 word chapter I wrote, I did not plan to get sick, trust me, this sucks.

Here, have this video that I like.