-nine-

aubreymendes posted a picture 

Liked by mattkemp, codybellinger, and 32,715 others@aubreymendes  didn't know I ordered a photographer with my pancakes                                       pc: @codybellinger

@aubreymendes  didn't know I ordered a photographer with my pancakes
                                       pc: @codybellinger

load 4,970 comments 

@codybellinger  the best in the biz <3

@elizabethmendes  come home !! and bring me some pancakes too !

@jessicaadams  does the photographer happen to be your boyfriend too? 

@mattkemp  didn't know this was the power couple i needed, but i love it 

@ashlibellinger  yes! i'm living for it 

@aubreymendes  all your dreams are coming true @ashlibellinger

@madyvanham  the girls are gonna love this, gotta introduce you to them girl !

@melyssaperez  *cough* gold-digger *cough*

I laid on my bed and got a little tired so I decided to take a short nap. When I woke up, it was almost time to go. 

"Damn, I took a 6-hour nap. I didn't even do anything today," I whispered to myself. 

I got out of bed and checked the time. Shit. Cody will be over anytime soon. I got myself together and brushed my hair out. I put it up in a messy bun and took my phone out of its charger. I didn't bother putting makeup on since we were staying on the plane for the night and going straight to the hotel. 

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I ate a banana and waited until Cody got here. I threw the peel away and the doorbell rang. I walked to open the door and Cody was standing there. 

"Hey, Codes!" I rubbed my eyes.

"Aub, you ready to go?" Cody asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab my suitcase and stuff. You want a water before we go?"

"Yeah, sure. Here, let me take your suitcase to the car." 

"Okay, thanks. Let me just get you a water."

Cody grabbed my suitcase and I grabbed him a water bottle from the kitchen. Cody left to put my stuff in his car. I grabbed my purse and a jacket then left the house. I locked the door and headed to Cody's car. Cody was waiting for me in the driver's side of the car and I got in the passenger's side. 

"Here," I handed Cody his water. 

"Thanks," Cody opened the water and took a couple sips. "Alright, let's get this show on the road." 

"So, what'd you do while I was getting ready?"

"Packed and went to the stadium to get some of my stuff. Worked out and did a little shopping."