-eighteen-

We stopped right before we had to part ways. I would go to the field entrance while Cody would go to the Clubhouse entrance. 

I let go of Cody's hand and hugged him. "Let's see that Bellibomb today, huh?" 

"Just for you, babe," Cody kissed the top of my head. 

"And save some of that energy for tonight. You know, for the dinner," I winked.

"And maybe even save some energy for when we get home." 

"Cody!"

"Haha, I'll see you in a bit." 

Cody and I parted ways. I made my way to the field entrance and I looked back to see Cody walking to the Clubhouse entrance. I saw him walk through the door, so I turned around and went through security check and everything. I walked to my seat, the Home Plate box seats, so I could sit down and watch BP. 

I remembered Cody's routine so I knew he'd be in the Clubhouse a bit before he came out, so I just watched some of the other guys practicing. Some of the players were in the outfield catching balls that flew back to the warning track. 

It was about 10 minutes later that Cody came out of the Clubhouse. He had a towel slung over his shoulder and he was changed into his BP clothes with his glove in hand. He went to the dugout to set his towel and glove down so he could start practicing in the batting turtle. 

Before he head over to the batting turtle, he came over to say hi. I got up and walked over to him since there was a short barrier between the seats and the warning track. 

"Hey, babe," I said to Cody, who was holding his bat in his left hand. 

"Hey, I just wanted to come say hi before I started practicing," Cody gave me a kiss on the head. 

I looked up at him. "Hi," I said with a smile. "You excited for tonight's game?" 

"Yeah, I'm playing center field and batting fifth, so I'm pretty pumped." 

"That's great, babe! You're gonna do so good out there, I know it." 

"Thank you. I appreciate your support." 

"Well, you better get to practice so you can hit some dingers tonight," I laughed. 

"Haha, okay. I'll see you after the game." 

I gave Cody a hug before he walked away to the other guys at the batting turtle. I sat back down, watching Cody practice and enjoying the LA weather. I even took some Snapchat videos of Cody goofing around with Matt Kemp and Yasiel Puig.

While I was waiting for the game to start, I could see two figures standing at the end of the aisle of seats. I looked up to see who they were. It was just two teenage girls. I wondered if they needed me to move so they could get to their seat. 

"Oh my God. I think that's her," one girl whispered to the other. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, Cody's Instagram has pictures of her and that's definitely her." 

I interrupted them. "Uh, I'm sorry, did you need anything?" I asked politely. 

"Oh, um, are you Aubrey?" one girl asked.

"Yeah, that's me," I said with a smile.

"Oh, my God. Can we get a picture?" 

"Of course!" 

I walked out of the aisle so I could go take a picture with them. We asked someone to take a picture of us in front of the netting in front of the on-deck circle. I was in the middle and I put my arms around both of the girls.