-fifteen-

The guys started leaving, with Matt and Chris being one of the last ones to leave. 

"I'll catch you later, Aubrey," Matt said, putting his fist out. I fist bumped him and he walked out with the other guys. 

I stopped Chris before he left. "Hey, Chris!" 

He turned around. "What's up, Aubrey?" 

"I just wanted to make sure you're still fine with me moving in with you guys for a little while?" 

"Yeah, of course. Stay as long as you need to." 

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much I needed this," I hugged Chris. "Well, you should catch up to the other guys. I'll see you soon." 

Chris left and I closed the door. It was just me now. 

I decided to take a nap, changing into something else before doing so. I grabbed an oversized shirt from my suitcase. I changed into it, even taking off my pants and bra to get comfortable. 

I got into bed, putting my phone on the nightstand. I quickly fell asleep, letting my aching feet rest.

I must've slept for a couple hours because I woke up to the sound of the door making a short beeping noise, meaning that the door was unlocking. I quickly got out bed and went to greet Cody. 

I was surprised to see that some of the other guys had come with Cody back to our room. 

"Oh! Uh, welcome back, Codes," I looked at Cody first and then the other guys.

"Hey, Aub. Oh, the guys are just 'dropping me off,'" Cody grabbed my head and kissed me on top of my head, dropping his stuff on the ground. He walked to his suitcase and grabbed a new change of clothes, heading to the bathroom to change. 

"I'm gonna take a shower and change real quick. I'll be a while," Cody said, closing the door to the bathroom. 

Chris, Matt, Kike, and Max were standing outside the room. 

"I've gotta get going. The girlfriend wants to go out to dinner," Max told me and the other guys. 

"Yeah, me too. Mariana wants to go on a date and see a movie. I'll catch you later, Aubrey!"

"Oh ok. Have fun, you two! I'll catch both of you later," I greeted them off bye.  

Max and Kike walked down the hall to the elevator together with Chris and Matt still at the door. 

"Do you want to come in for a bit while Cody showers?" I asked them both.

"Sure, why not?" Matt said. 

Chris and Matt walked into the room, dropping their stuff off by the door. 

"Sorry I look like a mess right now. I didn't realize how much I slept," I said, rubbing my eyes and putting my hair into a messy ponytail.

"Nah girl, I feel you. I wanted to take a nap but these fools dragged me to go work out them," Matt said, smiling. 

"You went to University of Oregon?" Chris asked, looking at my shirt. 

"No, Cody would have though. He sent me this shirt before he signed with the Dodgers." 

"Oh, right. Can't even imagine where the Dodgers would be if Cody had gone to college." 

" I can't even imagine Cody at college," Matt, Chris, and I chuckled. 

I heard the running shower water stop. 

"I think Cody just got out of the shower. Do you want to say bye to him before you leave?" I asked Matt and Chris. 

"Sure, why not?" Matt said.