Chapter 3:Meeting up

~Random Guy's P.O.V~

I can't believe that he likes her. I need to clear things up with her, but how I don't even know where she's at right now. Oh yeah I'll just call her. I take out my phone and go into my contacts. K press on her name and it starts ringing. After a few seconds she answers.

"What do you want now?" she said in a irritated way.

"I want to talk to you about something very important." I told her not not even fazed at the way she answered the phone.

"Okay fine, but you'll only have 15 minutes tomorrow course I have somewhere to be." she answered.

"Ok fine so at what time would you like to meet." I asked

"At 4:20pm at Mira's cafe." she said.

"Okay bye see you then."

"Bye" that's all she said before hanging up.

Now it's time to find out if it actually was her. If it was I'll have to tell them the truth.

------------------------------------------------

~Time skip~

I walked into Mira's cafe exactly at 4:20 and I immediately spot her sitting at a booth near the door. I make my way towards her and sit down right in front of her.

"Hi Lucy" I said.

"Hi what do you want to talk to me about that is so important." she asked.

"Well did you by any chance recently meet a guy with pink hair about a week ago."

"Yes, and how do you know about that not even my friends know about it. I haven't even told them."

"Well I know because I know him we're pretty good friends." I answered.

"SO you know Natsu." she said with a smile on her face for the first time in a while. She hasn't smiled in front of me in a long time.

"Yeah I do, but y..."

"OMG can you me his phone number I really want to see him again. I can't explain it, but ever since I met him I just can't stop thinking about him." she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Why do you want to see him again, he isn't that great at all." I said.

"Because this is the first time that I felt like this about a guy. I feel that he's different. I can feel a connection between us. I know that we're siblings an all but we aren't on such good terms, but this will help us get closer together and we'll be able to hang out. So please can you give me his phone number." she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Fine, here this is his number." I said as I write the number down on a piece of paper. I give her the number and she has a huge smile on her face.

She gets up and gives me a huge hug before leaving the cafe with a little jump in her step. I guess she really likes Natsu even though I gave her his phone number I'll be watching over both of them. I want her to be happy even if she ends up with that idiot.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

"Should I call him now or would he be to busy." I say as I walk into my room. I don't want to disturb him if he's busy with something. But I should at least try if he doesn't answer I'll just call him tomorrow.

I start dialing the phone number that my brother gave me. It takes a few rings before he answers.

"Hello" said Natsu. Oh I've waited so long to hear his wonderful voice again. His sexy and masculine voice that makes my spine shiver.

"Hello." I said with a confident tone.

"Who is this?" he asked.

"What you don't recognize my beautiful voice, it hasn't even been two weeks since we first met." I said slightly offended.

"Lucy is that really you ?" he asked surprised.

"Yes it is. The one and only." I answered him.

"I just thought that I was hearing things, but no it really is you. One question how did you get my phone number." he said.

"I tell you when we meet in person or you'll never know." I said.

"How does tomorrow sound to you." he asked

"Good we could meet anywhere you want." I said not wanting to mention Mira's cafe because knowing her she'll want to ship us together. I don't want her help with getting a boyfriend. I can do that myself.

"How about I pick you up and take you out to eat at 3:10." he asked.

"That sounds great. I live on Strawberry Ln. I'll be waiting outside of an apartment building." I said.

-------------------------Next Day----------------------

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

I can't believe that today is the day that I get to see Lucy. The thing that bugs me is how did she get my number. Oh well I'll find out when I see her later today.

It's already 2 so I should start getting ready I wouldn't want to be late. As I'm arriving at the building that Lucy told me about I saw the most beautiful girl in the universe. She's wearing a blue strapless shirt with a black knee high skirt. She has the ends of her hair curled and a little bit of makeup.

I park the car in front of her and I'm about to get out when she just opens the door herself. We said hi to each other and I drove off to the restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------

We were settled at a booth near the back of the restaurant. The server came up to us and asked.

"What can I get for you?"

"I would like a Dr. Pepper and Mexican Shrimp." said Lucy

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks." she left

"Well I know one of your friends. Once I explained certain things to him he finally gave me your number."

"Okay which one."

"Not telling." she says in a way that got me even more curious.

"Oh Come on the only people that I told about you were my best friends Gejeel, Sting, Jellal, and Bickslow."

"Well you could say it was one of them." she said with a smirk on her face.

"Come on tell who gave you my number without my permission."

"Nope, I can't tell you." she says smiling at me.

——————————

Who do you think is the guy that Lucy was talking to?

If Lucy and that guy are siblings why does she hate him so much?

How does he know Natsu?

Read on to find out