Chapter 12: Communication

~Unknown P.O.V.~

This is taking too long I should probably leave before they catch me. I wouldn't want them to know I know before I even get the chance to even do anything to Lucy.

---------------------------------------

It's been almost 10 minutes, but no one even dared to utter a single word after I confessed the truth of who Laxus and I really are.

I'm getting more and more anxious by every passing minute that they stay quiet. I don't even know what their reaction will be once they process what I just told them.

What will they do once they finally get out of the state that their in? How much longer will they be in this state?

I wonder what will they say right when they come into their senses.

------------------------------------

N:Hey, Luce

L:Hey

N: Whatcha doing.

L:Eating chocolate

N: Very funny. So what's up.

L: The sky.

N: Come on Luce.

L: What?

N: You're not answering my question

L: Well you're not phrasing the question the right way. How am I going to understand it by the way that it's written?

N: Sorry Teach. I'll try to be better.

Oh my gosh I can't really wrap my mind around the fact that we're actually dating just yet. This is the first guy that I've actually liked my whole life. I can't believe that he actually likes me.

L: You better or I'll have to punish you ;D

N: Oh really. You'll punish me. How would you exactly punish me?

L: By not giving you any kisses and not being able to see me at all for 1-2 weeks. It'll depend on my mood.

N: Nooooooooo.

N: I can't live without being able to see you at all. I'll die from not being able to see you at all or at least hear your voice.

L: Then you better learn how to at least be specific with everything your trying to say.

N:So what are you doing right now

L: I'm telling my friends something really important.

N: Oh nice.

Out of nowhere there was some kind of noise that startled Lucy.

L: I've got to go my friends have come out of there state of shock.

N: You never told me they were in shock. What did you tell them?

L: Yeah sorry. I'll tell you later when I have a chance.

N:Okay bye Luce.

L: Bye Natsu.

------------------------------------------------

It seems like Levy is the first to come out of shock from the news that I just dropped on them. But then I notice that Mira isn't the only one who knew who Laxus and I are, because two of them are just sitting down like nothing was even revealed.