Chapter 20: No interest

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

I'm currently having drinks with Sting and Gajeel. Lucy's older brothers, which I found out a month ago that they are siblings.

"Natsu, slow down. You'll get drunk fat at this rate." said Sting.

"Don't stop me. I'm acting like this because of your sister."

"Come on. Trust her when she says that nothing happened with that stranger.

"You want me to believe someone who lied to me?"

"She didn't want to upset you. You know how caring she is. Maybe she thought you'd overthink if you knew about it. Besides... She was pulled into that room because it was a trap that Lisanna set. She didn't sleep with him cause she's never give up her virginity that easily."

"First Jellal, and now you. Am I so bad that nobody takes my side at all?"

"I didn't mean it that way. What do we do now? Since this is all Lisanna's fault. Are you sure you really want to lose Lucy all because of the trap that Lisanna set up in order to break you guys up. Because Lisanna is cunning. I didn't realize before...that and innocent looking girl could be so evil.

"She even told me that she want's me all to herself."

"Have I been fooled all this time? Mira said that her little sister is a goody two shoes." stated Gajeel.

"Both you and Mira have been had," mentioned Natsu.

'No matter how evil Lisanna is, or how much she comes begging to you. You'll never return her feelings. It's nothing more than a one-sided love,"said Sting.

"No cause the only person that I truly love is Lucy, but I don't know if I can forgive her." stated Natsu.

"Think about it this way. Imagine if Lucy was with somebody else. How would you feel? If she found someone that she could spend the rest of her life with and have a family with him. Now imagine your future without Lucy. How would it be like?" asked Sting

"I would be super jealous and mad at myself that I never got spend the rest of my life with her. I'll be very lonely without her and full of regret of never giving myself a chance of ever having a future with her."

"See you don't need to worry, she'll never find somebody else like you. You're the only guy that she trust and the only guy that she let's touch her. She really loves you." stated Gajeel.

"I hope you're right." answered Natsu.

-----------------------------------------------

~Normal P.O.V.~

"Hey what are you doing here Sting and Gajeel with Natsu?" asked Lucy.

"Take your man back." said Sting.

"Why is he with both of you?" asked Lucy.

"He broke up with you he needed someone to talk to, so we had to deal with him." stated Gajeel.

"Natsu." Lucy said calmly while she let them set him down on her couch."Why is he wasted?"

"I already told you. Because you guys broke up. He's been this way all month. I think it's time for you guys to resolve your issues." said Gajeel.

"Thanks so much for bringing him here and for your help for I could finally explain to him what truly happened." said Lucy.

"You're welcome." they both said at the same time.

"You're brothers are glad to be of service." said Sting.

"Take care of each other. Bye now." said Sting.