Chapter 26: Friends

It's been amazing for the passed month since I revealed to everyone who I'm dating. They've been so supportive with everything.

Mira even got Lisanna in trouble for everything that she caused Natsu and I to go through. Although Lisanna still tries to bother me she can't really do nothing about it since she's scared of her sister and if she does something to me Mira won't give her the inheritance that their parents left her.

It's the end of the day at school so my friends and I are sitting down at a bench under a tree minding our own business when Lisanna came up to us along with some guy that has been asking me out for the passed 2 years.

"Never had a chance did I." he says before leaving.

" You chased him away. Nice going what was he too good looking for you. So is no other guy good enough for you now, since you have Natsu now." she said.

"Lisanna stop." said Mira giving her a menacing stare, which caused her to leave. Mira's school is nearby and sometimes spends her time here with us.

"Don't let her get to you. Okay. You're life is so much better than her's and she hates it." said Levy.

"Hate it."

We kept talking about everything going on in school and life up until we here some commotion going on at the gate.

"Oh my God. Do you see that? It's for Lucy." some girl screamed.

"What?" I say as I take a look.

"Holly molly."said Levy right when we all see that there's three cop cars parked outside the gates and Natsu standing right next to the car with a sign with my name on it.

"Oh my gosh. Natsu is so sweet picking you up from school." said Juvia

When they took another look they see Gajeel, Jellal, and Sting come out of those other cars. At that very moment Erza, and Yukino run up to Jellal and Sting and gave them a huge kiss.

Everyone was stunned at the way that Erza is acting. She always has on a strong demeanor, which makes it tough for someone to approach her. For some unknown reason we weren't. I guess we just her the good in her not the scary person that she can be.

There are many ways to make Erza mad, but the top reason is strawberry cake. If you destroy it or eat her cake she'll end you like literally.

While everyone was still in shock my friends and I made our way to them. Wendy gave her big brother a hug and took a seat in the backseat, while I give Nastu a kiss. With that caused everyone to go crazy from seeing the closed off and innocent girl kiss someone. Since they all know that I haven't had a boyfriend before so it just seems weird to them.

"What are you doing here Natsu with all of them?" I asked him.

"Well Luce the guys and I thought that it would be a great idea for all of us to spend the day together and getting to know each other. So we came to pick all of you up." said Nastu.

"So you want me to spend time with that Jerk brother of mine." I said while pointing at him.

"Trust me I don't like him either, but he is one of your friend's boyfriend and also your brother even though I prefer Laxus than Sting by a long shot." mentioned Natsu.

Natsu so gets me that's why I love him. I don't know what I'll do if I didn't have him in my life.

"Fine, but I want him as far away from me as possible."

"Don't worry he'll be along side Jellal and Erza." mentioned Natsu.

"Don't forget Erza could totally beat him up for you if you ever want her to." said Levy