Epilogue

~2 years later~

Natsu was in the kitchen making a special breakfast for Lucy, as he's been doing every Saturday for the passed 2 years. While upstairs, under the covers was Lucy sleeping in for the first time all week. She woke up with the smell of pancakes. A small smile showed itself on her face as she crawled out of the covers.

While making her way downstairs she made sure not to make so much noise. She snuck up behind Natsu and gave him a back hug.  She kissed his cheek before saying.

"Good morning handsome." she whispered softly by his ear.

"Good morning Luce." he said as he turned around and gave her a peck on the lips before pulling back and smiling at each other.

Natsu put the breakfast on the table which consisted of pancakes with an egg on top and a glass of milk.

"Do you have to go to work today?" asked Nastu with a pout on his oh so kissable lips.

"Yes Natsu I have to attend to my company no matter how much I want to stay home and be here with you all day I can't. I have employees that depend on me and I don't want to let them down." Lucy said as she placed my hand on his.

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

No matter how much time we spend together I still can't get enough of him. Every time that I'm at the office I think of him. With every passing day I fall more and more in love with him.

"Good morning Mrs. Dragneel." greeted everyone once I walked off the elevator once I reached my floor.

"Good morning everyone." I said as I made my way towards my office.

Once inside I sat down at my desk and started working on everything that I need to get done for the day.

A few hours later I was almost down with what I wanted to get done before lunch when someone knocked on the door. " Mrs. Dragneel?"

"Yes." I said as I looked up from my work.

"I'm sorry, but I have more paperwork for you to look over..."

"Oh, okay just set it down right there." she did as I instructed her to do before she left my office.

"I'm never going to have a break am I." I sighed.

...

"I"m finally done with all the paperwork that I needed to do." I said as I stretched.

A moment later Levy walked into my office with a huge smile on her face.

"What's with that smile?" I asked her with knowing smirk.

"Lu-chan, Gajeel asked me to marry him." she beamed as she showed me the engagement ring.

"You two are made for each other." I said even though I've known for the passed 2 months that he was going to propose.

They've been dating since our first year of University and now after so many years he finally got the courage to ask her to marry him.

When he told me that he was going to propose I gladly helped him picked out the perfect ring for her.

We talked for a few minutes when out no where I started feeling nauseous. I quickly ran into the restroom that's in my office. A few seconds later I felt her rub my back as I threw up. Once I was done I cleaned brushed my teeth.

"Lu.. when was you last period?" she gasped and covered her mouth.

My eyes widen, "I'm a week late."

"Lu-chan I think you're pregnant."

"Maybe I should go and make sure." I stated, "Will you go with me Levy?"