Chapter 16: Revelation

I can't believe that this is happening to me. She never told me how old she is and now this. How could she. I was naive to think I found the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I never expected this to be the truth. Why?

------------------- 3 hours earlier------------------

~Unknown P.O.V.~

Lucy will never get away with this. She'll never get to have Natsu all to herself. He's mine.

I'll just have to do something in order for them to break up.

Step 1: Tell him the truth about Lucy

An hour later I go to a cafe to see Lucy with her friends. I see them get up and go into the restroom, but she leaves her phone on the table.

So I grab her phone and start texting Natsu.

----------------------------------------

L: I really want to see you at the Fairy Park today.

L: I have something really important to tell you.

N: Good, I have something to tell you too. See you soon.

L: See you soon.

--------------------------------------

I put her phone back the way it was and head to Fairy Park to meet the love of my life. The one and only person that actually makes me feel something deep inside.

Every time that I tell him how I feel he just shuts me down. Even that one time that his mother set us up on a date he just up and said that he doesn't date girls that are still in High School. And that he has never like me more than a friend.

Right after all that he just left me there alone. I still love him even though he left me there by myself. Natsu is all mine. Nobody else can have him.

As I approach Fairy Park I notice salmon hair. I see that he's sitting down at the same bench that Lucy and him were at last time.

"Natsu." I said.

"What are you doing here Lisanna?" He asked me.

"I'm here to reveal the truth about Lucy to you." I told him.

"What? How do you know Lucy?" And what truth are you talking about?" he asked.

"The truth about her age and who her family is." I said.

"What about her age? And I don't care who her family is." he answered.

"Well do you know that she's rich like really rich."

"Yes, she told me that." he answered.

"Well did she tell you that she's a Heartfilia apart of the richest family in the world."

"No. I don't care that she's apart of the richest family in the world. That's not what matters about someone. You have to look at the good parts of a person like their personality. Even though she's wealthy it doesn't matter cause that money isn't hers to begin with. It's her parents money." he said.

"Okay, but what about the fact that she's still in High school and 17 years old." I told him

"What? High school and 17 years old. That's BS you're talking about." he answered.

"No it isn't. Lucy is still in High School and she also goes to my school. If you don't believe me ask Mira about it they're best friends." I told him and walked away.

Step 1 accomplished. Now time for step 2 in order to make sure he never forgives her.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~