Chapter 4: Texting

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

It's been two days since I last saw Natsu. It's killing me that I haven't been able to see him since, I have school and I don't even know anything about him.

For some odd reason I've been feeling intrigued by him. I don't know why I'm feeling this way towards a guy that I've just met. This is the first time that I've felt this way in my entire life.

I don't know what to do, should I text him or not. It's rather difficult to figure out weather to text him or not. Okay let's see Option 1: Text him and show him that I'm desperate or Option 2: not text him and regret it for a long time and continue my story.

Which option should I pick. I really want to continue my story, but I also want to text him and learn more about him.

It's now or never. I get my phone and unlock it. I go into my contacts and to the name I've saved him under. The hot pinky. I hit the send button.

L-Lucy N-Natsu

L: Hey it's Lucy

A minute later he answered.

N: Hey what's up

'I can't believe that hottie of a blondie actually texted me.' Now I could get to know her. thought Natsu.

L: Nothing much I didn't catch you at a bad time did I

N: No I just got home

'OMG I can't believe that hottie is actually texting me right now.' thought Natsu

L: Oh really

N: Yeah I'm just on my bed not really knowing what to do right now

L: OMG me to

N: Do you want to know why I can't find anything to do

L: Sure. Why not?

N: It's because I can't stop thinking 

L: thinking about what

N: thinking about you not even for a second

L: Oh really now

'OMG I can't believe he just said that' I thought.

N: Yeah ever since the day that we first met. I just can't take you off my mind.

'OMG I can't believe that the hot pinky can't stop thinking about me for some reason.' I thought

L: To tell you the truth I also can't stop thinking about you. It's like every five minutes you come into my mind when I'm trying to focus on something else, but you keep invading my mind. 

L: When I think that I'm not thinking about you out of no where you pop right back in without realizing it.

N: That keeps happening to me too. This is the first time this has happened to me. I've never in my life had a girl stuck in my mind for so many days.

With the words that Natsu just mentioned to me had my body humming and pulsing. And he hadn't even kissed me yet.

It took me a few minutes to calm down and be able to figure out what to text back.

L: It's seems like we both can't stop thinking about each other. What should we do about it.

I texted Natsu with excitement pulsing through my blood. I don't know why, but after I asked that question I just felt excited towards what Natsu was going to answer back. I felt a wave of eagerness wash right through me as I wait for his reply.

'I love that we both can't stop thinking about each other, but I just don't want to come off as to strong.' thought Natsu.

N: I honestly don't know

'How can he say that he doesn't know. It's obvious to me, but I don't want to seem to strong and impatient to him so I just keep my mouth shut. I know we're texting but you get what I mean.' thought Lucy

L: What do you mean you don't know

N: Ok lets do this we could see each other once a week to see if there's something more between us and to know why we can't stop thinking about each other.

L: That could work. When are you free to meet?

N: I'm free on Saturdays and how bout you

L: I'm also free on Saturdays

'Well on Saturdays is when I mostly focus on my story, but it's the only chance I've got to be able to see him at all. I want to take advantage of this time that I'm getting with him to be able to get to know him more and know if this could develop into something more than just a friendship.' I thought.

N: Nice. What time should we meet up and where.

'I don't care where as long as we're together.' thought Natsu

L: I think it should be at 12:30pm outside of Mira's Cafe. Does that work for you?

N: Yes that would be perfect for me.

Lucy looked at the clock to notice that it was very late and that she has school in the morning. Also that she has an important test during her last class that she didn't study for. It doesn't really matter since she doesn't really need to study much.

'I'll just go over the material during lunch. O h wait it's for my AP World History class. I hate that class. At least I finished the homework.' thought Lucy.

L: Natsu it's late. I should get some sleep I have something to do in the morning tomorrow.

N: Ok bye see you on Saturday

'No I wanted to be be texting with her for a while longer, but I guess this is where reality hits us.' thought Natsu.

L: Bye see you Saturday

Lucy turned off her phone after that last text she sent. She put her phone to charge and went to bed.

Natsu is laying down in bed still holding his phone in his hands. He still can't believe what actually happened during their conversation.

He can't stop smiling at the conversation that they just had and that they are going to see each other on Saturday.

-------------------------------------------

Q & A

How will Natsu react when he finds out that Lucy is in High School and also not even 18 years old?

How will Lucy react when she finds out that Nastu is a policeman?