Chapter 15: Natsu

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

I can't believe that I have a girlfriend that doesn't care about her looks in anyway.

"Are you ready to go out and have drinks?" asked Gajeel.

"Yes. Is everyone ready?" I asked.

"Yes, they're waiting at the entrance." answered Gajeel.

"Okay lets get going then."

As we were approaching the entrance I notice that somebody else was there not just Jellal and Bickslow.

"Oh did I forget to mention that Sting was also coming along. He said that he wanted to come and hang with us."

"Why does he keep tagging along? When before he only hung out with Jellal, but recently he's been hanging with us." I asked Gajeel.

"I don't know maybe he wants to make more friends."

"Yeah right."

As we get where everyone was I hear Jellal and Sting talking about something that seems interesting.

"Yes, it's her fault that I got beat up she told my girlfriend what I did."said Sting.

"Well what your sister said got me laid." said Jellal.

"No fair. I was the one that was suppose to tell my girlfriend everything not my sister. I know it was my fault but still I don't want my girlfriend to be mad at me."

"Yes, I know it's been years since it happened, but you've got to remember that it's the princess choice to who to tell not yours. Now is not the time lets discuss this later. It's time to go out with the guys."

"Yeah you're right."

I couldn't help, but wonder who is Sting's sister and what happened that caused Sting to get beat up by his girlfriend. Oh well don't care.

"Come on let's go." I said as I opened the door.

We went to a bar that's close by to work and also to where we live, since all of us live pretty close by to each other.

We took a seat at our usual booth that fits 5-6 people. Which we prefer since we always come together.

Once we ordered our beers we started talking about random things. But then out of no where I got a message from Lucy that's when the conversation drifted to a whole different direction.

-----------------------------------------

L: Hey

N: Hey Luce

L: Did I disturb you in anyway possible?

N: No I'm just hanging with my friends at the moment.

L: Oh okay. I just wanted to see how your day was so far, but since you're busy I'll message you later.

N: No you're not interrupting anything. We were just discussing random things. It was starting to get boring.

N: I'm glad you messaged me that way I have an excuse to look at my phone and not pay attention to these blockheads.

L: Why?

N: Sometimes they just say the crazies things that I just want to punch them. Well mostly it's just 2 of my friends while the others are just going along with it.

N: Well technically one of them isn't my friend he's just an acquaintance. He's the one who gets on my nerves the most out of everyone else.