Chapter 5: Day One

~Lucy's P.O.V.~ 

Today is the last day of school. We'll have one week off, it's fall break.

So I'm currently on my way to my last class of the day. Since I never really pay attention to all the boys that are in my classes. I son't really care of the looks that I get from all the guys. The only thing that they want from me is to get me in bed. Which of course isn't happening and also I don't want to have meaning less sex with anyone.

 I want it to be with someone that is special and that loves me for who I am on the inside not on the outside. A guy who is Kind, caring, patient, is honest, respectful, and has humility and compassion towards others. 

The only person that I've got in my mind is Natsu right now. Even though I haven't known him for a long time, I still have a strong feelings deep inside that he's a good guy.

There's one thing that I still don't know and that is how does "He" know Natsu. 

The only guy that I hate or should I say loath with all my heart is someone from my family. I'm not even going to mention his name that's how much I hate him to the point that I can't even utter his name. 

Enough of that I should focus on my last class of the day instead of thinking of that person. 

I'm currently in my AP class, taking notes of the lesson. The teacher gives us all the notes, but we have to fill in the blanks.

Even though I'm smart and I'm in my senior year in High School. I failed one class while I passed the rest. The only class that I failed was in my Freshman year, which was World History. To be able to graduate I have to take AP World History. So now I'm stuck in a class full of sophomores. 

------------Ring---------------

The bell rings indicating that school was over so everyone started packing up and dashing out the door. I do the same thing wanting to get out of this place.

I make my way out of the school grounds and start walking home. My house is only two blocks away, so I don't have to worry about how far it is.

As I'm making towards the house I stop walking because I just realized that I won't be able to see Natsu for a whole week. I'll have to inform him when I get there that I won't be able to meet him this week . It'll be hard to be away from him since I just met him and I don't feel like being with those people all week. I know. I know that they're my family, but they can get really annoying sometimes. I also was fighting with them, but we just recently made up. But I still haven't forgiven one of them since he's the person that did most hurt me more.

I get home and make my way towards my room. I leave my backpack and get my bag full of clothes that I packed the day before. I walk out of my house and lock it. 

I get in the elevator and go downstairs and once I'm downstairs I walk to the parking lot. I get into my car which is a white Malibu.

I know you may be wondering why do I walk to school when I have a care. The reason behind that is because the school isn't so far. I only use the car whenever I have to go somewhere that is far like now. 

The place that I'm going to is about an hour drive.

~About One hour later~

I just arrived to the place that I don't want to be at, which is my parents mansion. I would've been fine if only my brothers weren't gonna be here. Also my whole family do it's like a family reunion, which I don't really want.

I get out of the care and open trunk to get my bag. As I'm about to open the door it swings open to reveal Speto-san.

"Lucy you've returned. I've missed you so much." she says while hugging me and crying tears of joy.