Chapter 22: Gifts

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

It was a regular Saturday for me when the door bell rang, When I answered the door I saw a delivery man with flowers.

"A miss Lucy Heart."

"That's me."

"Please sign here."

"Thank you." I took the flowers from his hand and closed the door. I set the flowers down on the table. I notice that there was a card.

'A flower for everyday that I've known you and love you for who you are. -Natsu

Aww that's so sweet of Natsu to get me flowers. I didn't know he would even get me something like this to begin with.

L: Thanks for the flowers.

N: You're welcome my love.

A few days later I receive a $20 gift card for coffee with a note on there saying

'It doesn't matter how much I waste on you cause you are worth so much more than money.' - From your love Natsu.

What else can he do that will make me happy? I don't know.

A week later as I was arriving to my apartment I notice a red bag on the step. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

As I looked at the bag I notice that it's something that I was thinking of getting. It was edible arrangements.

As I looked at the card I teared up that it was from him.

'It doesn't have to be your birthday or a special holiday to celebrate you because you're worth celebrating everyday so here I am on a regular day just trying to show you that I plan to cherish this opportunity you gave me every minute that I can. You're the queen that every king desires to have

-with love and care Natsu.'

A week later he gives me a day at the spa to get anything that I so please.

'Every now an then you deserve a day to yourself to relax from everything you go through and to get away from all your problems.' -Natsu

I can't believe that someone is appreciating me and showing me so much love in the way that I've always wanted.

This gift from him got me all giddy inside, but I know I should control myself but it can't be helped with this great man that I have beside me.

A few days later I receive in the mail a package. Once I opened it I saw that it was a book from my favorite author. It's one that I've been meaning to get, but never have gotten a chance to.

N: I hope you like the book. I know how much you like to read and that this is your favorite author.

Oh my gosh he does listen to me. I can't believe that someone actually listens to everything that I say to him.

A week later I received tickets for a concert of my favorite singer.

'For you and the girls to go out and have fun together as friends should.' -Natsu

I call up the girls.

L: Hey I have some tickets for a concert wanna go.

M: Yeah sure. Who gave them to you?

L: How do you know someone gave them to me?

E: Because you don't buy tickets for concerts.