Chapter 18: Missing you

"What the hell man? Why did you punch me." asked Natsu.

"That's for breaking my sister's heart." stated sting.

"What do you mean sister?" asked Natsu.

"Lucy is my little sister."

"What?" Natsu was shocked that Sting was one of Lucy's brothers.

They went to a little cafe not far from there to talk.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to get involved. It's just that...My sister is in bad shape."

"How is Lucy?" asked Natsu.

"If you still love her...why did you break up with her?" asked Sting.

"It's over." stated Nastu.

"For Lucy it isn't. I feel bad for her. Do you know how she was earlier today when I went to see her when Laxus called me? She cried. My sister, who I haven't seen cry since she was 10 years old, was crying and in my arms which she hasn't done in years.

She kept asking what she did wrong. Why did Natsu break up with her? I don't understand. That time you talked about her at the bar, you were talking none stop about her. And it seemed like you wanted to get married with her. What happened? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you.

It's just that...Before...When Lucy was young...she was so attached to me. You wouldn't believe how much. Like a magnet. We always played together. Until...I did something that pushed her away from me. What I did to her made Laxus and Lucy hate me. They stopped asking for my help or my attention.

She can live with losing me, but she can't lose you. She never cried when she lost me, but she was crying her heart out after you broke up with her. Please answer me. What went wrong with you guys apart from her still being 17 and in High School. I know you could've moved passed that. So, why did you break up with her?" asked Sting.

"Is she really in bad shape?" asked Natsu.

"The worst."

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

It's been 2 weeks since Natsu broke up with me. I was really shocked when he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He was always very kind and gentle towards me, He often treated me like he's known me all his life. He was what my so called brother wasn't in so many ways. He was especially fond of me and that had nothing to do with my money.

These 2 weeks without him was personally hell for me. School which was previously very busy and hectic with life, but now seems very bland and lifeless to me. Everything seems like a waste and lifeless, I don't feel like going to school or doing anything. Maybe this is what they call love sickness.

He's very precious to me and I'm not ready to give him up just yet. Someone like him is very rare to find these days, a genuine person that he is and only the only one that I love. I would rather die than let him go. Natsu is the first man that I ever wanted and I'm not letting him go.

But if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore since what happened because of her. I'll just never love any man ever again for the rest of my life. I'll disappear somewhere where nobody can ever find me. Now that I think about it he didn't believe in my word when I told him the truth. He just believed what he saw with his own eyes.

He can be really dense sometimes, but I still love him even though he didn't believe me at all. I really need help don't I. I don't want to become crazy over a guy so the best solution is getting help. It'll be really difficult at first since I'm starting to sound crazy.

Reaching for my phone cause, I can't fight it anymore. I need to hear his voice and tell him that I miss him. After a few rings it goes to voicemail.