Chapter 19: Help

Lucy was moving around in her sleep with tears coming down her face.

"Don't... Go away...Go away... Don't come any closer... Go away... Don't...Don't...Don't...Don't!" she murmured in her sleep.

"Lucy..." says Laxus as he starts getting closer to Lucy.

"Don't..."

"Lucy..." he says trying to wake her up.

"Go away..."

"Lucy!"

"Go away..."

"Lucy!"

"Don't touch me..."

"Lucy!"

"Leave me alone..."

"Lucy!"

"Dad. Help me, Mommy I need you." murmurs Lucy. Seeing Lucy this way broke Laxus heart.

"Lucy!"

"Help."

"Lucy!!! Lucy!!! Lucy!!! It's Laxus! Lucy... It's Laxus."

"Laxus? Help me, please, Laxus." pleaded Lucy with more tears coming down her face.

They hug while Lucy cries on his shoulder. Laxus is trying his best to calm her down from the dream/memory she just had.

"Help me. I don't want to have these dreams anymore." Lucy said still scared about the dream she's been having for weeks now.

"The dreams came back 2 weeks ago, right."

"Yeah, when that man pulled me into that room. Ever since I've been having the same dream that I had when I was 13-15 years old. It's been more than a years since I stopped, but now their back all cause of that incident." she said.

"It's okay, Lucy. You're safe now. No one will harm you. We'll help you get passed everything you've experienced. It's something that out parents could help with now that they know everything. With them knowing about what happened to you when you were 13 and that you're having nightmares they will absolutely get you help." he told her.

"Thanks Laxus for always being here for me and always helping me out." she said.

"It's no problem. I just don't like seeing you hurt. I just want you to get passed everything you've been through and be happy. I'm your brother of course I'm always going to be there for you no matter what. Even though Sting did something bad to you, you still have me there to help you get through anything that happens to you." said Laxus.

"Laxus, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life and be as confident as I am today without your help all this time. You always defend me no matter the situation."

"It's no big deal."

"Oh, but it is because when mom wouldn't accept something you were always on my side. And when they found out about Natsu you were there to convince her that I am the one who should pick the person that I want to be with not social standings. I love that for all my life you've always been there for me no matter the situation." said Lucy.

-------------------------------------------

A few days later Lucy got a therapist with the help of her parents. They have been supportive with everything she does ever since they found out what happened.

Lucy couldn't be happier to know that now more than ever she has people around her that help and support her through anything she goes through. This is the first time in her life that she's had more than enough people to back her up. Before it was only Laxus and also Jellal, but this is something different. She's feeling so many things that she doesn't know how to express them.

So Lucy is going to go to therapy twice a week for a while until she starts feeling better. Then reduce it to once a week.

On the second day that Lucy went to therapy she was asked.

"What exactly happened that night?"

"Well I was on my way to get some ice cream when out of nowhere I was pulled into a dark alley. I only managed to scream for a split second before my mouth was covered----------" Lucy blabbered on and on and on.

"So have you gotten help before for what happened to you."

"Yes, but recently I was pulled into a hotel room by some guy. Even though it was just something that someone pulled in order for my boyfriend to break up with me, which they accomplished. The scheme that person pulled made me remember everything that happened that night. I started having those dreams again.I just couldn't believe that someone would stoop so low in order to make someone break up with someone." said Lucy.

"Well in this world there's so many kinds people that you won't believe are. But it doesn't justify what they are doing to people in order to execute their plan. Those people that are causing so many misery towards other people are just projecting their pain onto somebody else in order to make themselves feel better."

"Oh really." mention Lucy.

"Yes. It isn't healthy to do this to yourself no matter what your going through. The best way to get through everything that's happening to you is to get help from someone that way get help the correct way then the way that ends up hurting other people. So it's good that your here seeking to get help with what happened in the passed and with what is currently happening to you."

"Yes. I'm able to get help because I have so many people around me that support me with everything that I decide to do. Even the most important people in my life are there for me which are my parents. I don't know how I would've turned out without my parents and my brother." Lucy said.

"I thought your brother is the one that caused you harm."

"Yes, but that was my other brother the oldest. I have another brother which is the middle child. He's the one that has helped me the most in everything that has happened to me. Laxus is the brother that I always gotten along with. He's the one that helps me out with my parents when they don't like something that I do or say." answered Lucy.

"Like what?"

"Like when they found out that I have been seeing a guy for a few weeks. They freaked out because they wanted me to only go out with people that are in our category not someone that is below us. Which made me very upset at that fact that they would say that. A person doesn't choose who to like it all comes out of nowhere." Lucy mentioned.

"That is true, but what if your parents are trying to protect you from this cruel world."

"Yeah, but at the time they didn't know of what had happened to me years ago because none of my brothers told them neither did I. I didn't want to be closed off in that house and never get to make friends. I wanted to be independent in order to be able to rely on myself not on anybody else. But with the help of Natsu, he helped me with my family even though he hasn't met them yet."

"Who's Natsu?"

"He's my ex." Lucy said trying to hold back her tears.

Even though she was in therapy it was still hard to cry in front of someone else. Lucy tried her best but failed. She couldn't hold her tears in any longer. It was starting to become unbearable for Lucy to hold in all her emotions.

"It's going to be alright. Since this is your first break up it's obvious that you're going through this. Just know that if it's meant to be with your ex then there is still time. Every relationship is about timing. It doesn't matter if you've gone out in the passed, but maybe in the future you'll get together with a passed boyfriend again and probably get married. It could be Natsu if he's truly the one, but one never really knows what the future holds for us."

'She's right it's all about when is the right time to get together with someone and also to get married. And I truly hope that Natsu is the one because he's the one that I love, but I'm also afraid of getting hurt again. I don't know what to do if someone day he actually is ready to forgive me and wants me back.'