october issue ✧ 5

Don't forget to leave your feedback!

All Luke's body wanted was to go back to sleep but he knew he didn't want to stay.

He observed Kyle as he climbed out of the bed and sat down on his window sill. For some reason he didn't seem to care that someone will see him smoking. Not that he'd care about the smoking part but in Luke's opinion he could at least have the decency to put some clothes on.

Luke climbed out of the bed and caught a sight of himself in a full-size mirror. His body was covered with love bites and he was happy the weather got colder so no one would question his turtlenecks.

When he picked up his boxers he got Kyle's attention.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." Luke answered and tried to put his clothes on as fast as possible. "It's late."

Kyle laughed and Luke hated how he never laughed at his jokes or when he was trying to be funny. He only laughed when he found Luke's behavior ridiculous. "I know it's late Luke, it's three in the morning. You should stay. The streets are not safe at this time of the night for boys like you."

Kyle was only a few years older than him but Luke decided he didn't want to get in a fight. "Still, I want to sleep in my own bed."

"Or we can do another round?" He threw the cigarette out and walked over to Luke.

Luke flinched away when he tried to kiss him and took the last of his things. "So you can take care of yourself again and not me? No thanks."

If Luke would be in a mood, he'd find his facial expression hilarious but he wasn't feeling it. He just really wanted to go home.

"At least let me drive you." Kyle said in defeat.

"I'll walk, thanks."

"Look Luke if this is about Charlie, I told him not to tell anyone."

This time Luke was ready to fight. "Oh please, don't you think I know you call me fag behind my back. So if it's anyone's fault your younger brother is calling me that it's yours. And for the information, you're fucking me so that makes you fag as well."

The walk from Kyle's to his house wasn't long but at the beginning of October the weather already felt more like winter than summer. Luke was freezing and he secretly hoped the cold would freeze his dick and any attraction to Kyle out of his brain. He was a problem to Luke, a problem he kept returning to over and over again.

Luke knew that if any of his brother's knew he was seeing him again they'd lock him in his room.

It wasn't entirely his problem that he was a hormonal, horny teenager. It also didn't help that the choice of not completely straight men in this town wasn't big enough for Luke's taste.

Plus, he was pretty sure he slept with the five of them who weren't into boobs only.

There was a shortcut that lead to his house but it'd mean Luke would have to walk through forest and that thought didn't seem appealing to him.