april issue ✧ 26

a few things... i'm bad at writing drama so don't be upset with me, i already know that.

this is a cliffhanger, i'll update over the weekend but show love etc anyway.

AND STOP ATTACKING LUKE, HE'S THE SWEETEST BOY WHO LOVES MICHAEL A LOT.

✧✧✧

Luke hugged his cousin.

"I wish you'd come more often." She whispered into Luke's ear.

He loved his family and wanted to be appreciative and wanted to stay as planned for another day but he couldn't.

Luke needed to go home to Michael as soon as possible.

"I will. We will." He smiled. "Thank you for bringing me to the station in the middle of the night."

"You said it was an emergency." She pushed him towards the bus and he waved goodbye before going in.

Four hours before he gets home to Michael.

Luke didn't check his phone for less than an hour while hanging out with his grandparents on Saturday night. When he did, he had many unread texts and missed calls.

Mikey <3
When are you coming back?

Calum Hood
When are you coming home? I think Michael really needs you.

Michael's uncle threw him out of the trailer.

Mumma
Luke, Michael just called out house phone and asked when are you coming back. He sounded upset, you should check up on him.

There was this filling that hit Luke. Like someone punched him in the stomach. He momentarily felt sick and grandma and grandpa immediately asked what's wrong.

Luke called his boyfriend but he didn't answer.

He didn't answer three times.

Next on the list was Calum who answered immediately. Michael was at his house but didn't want to stay. Luke wanted to ask why but he quickly remembered that he used to love next door. If he'd look through the window he'd see where his brother was hit.

What hurt Luke the most was that Michael didn't want to talk to him when he asked Calum to put him on the phone.

"Ask him if he wants me to come home?" He asked and after a few moments, he heard a weak and quite please in the background.

That was enough for Luke to already start packing.

While collecting his stuff he also tried to explain the situation to his grandparents and call his mum because he ordered Calum to take him to his house immediately.

In an hour he was on the bus and there he was trapped for the next four or so hours before he could get home to his love.

Actually, he didn't have time to think about all the other information he got this day.

Luke called Michael again and the same thing happened. He didn't answer.

Luke x
I'll be home soon. Love you.