epilogue ✧

muke on vacation getting all the love they deserve!

✧✧✧

"I love you," Luke casually said as he took a candid photo of his fiancée.

It was August and even if the weather in London wasn't perfect, they were on vacation and vacation meant ice cream.

They walked all the parks, fed all the squirrels and shared a lot of memories with their friends who were back home in Australia.

Michael lovingly rolled his eyes as Luke took another photo. "You know, you have me right here. You should take advantage and not just take photos of me."

"I love taking advantage of you," Luke said as that was all he heard.

He closed the distance between him and Michael and kissed him. His lips tasted sweet from the ice cream and Michael's lips were warm and plush. Luke would never get enough of kissing him.

Lucky for him, he was marrying Michael.

"Oh god." Luke laughed as he looked at his phone. "Look at this."

He showed the message to Michael who laughed too. Blake thought it'd be funny to put Luke and Michael on the cover of the first issue of the paper once the school would start again.

They facetimed him and showed him the pretty park they were in before enjoying a moment for themselves again.

"What's that?" The older boy asked and pressed his finger against the band around Luke's hand.

Luke squinted from discomfort. "It's nothing."

"That nothing looks like a tattoo. When did you-"

Michael was too smart and Luke was bad at hiding things.

"Is that where you went yesterday when I was tired? To get a tattoo?"

The blue-eyed boy bit his lip and looked at him. "I didn't mean to. I mean... I wanted the tattoo but then the shop was there and... I know I should have asked you first, but."

Michael frowned. "Why should you ask? Luke, me loving you means me supporting you and your decisions even if they are impulsive as long as they're not you know. Stupid. Not me making rules for what you can and can't do."

Luke offered him the most loving look or the look he always gave him when he realized just how happy he was.

"I know. But it's personal. I think I should have asked first." His voice was calm but he was ready for the reveal to go really good or really bad.

Michael smiled. "You have to show it to me first, then I'll judge."

Luke slowly pulled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing a small tattoo covered by a see-through plastic.

It was a black outline of a character a lot of people wouldn't recognize but not Michael. Michael knew what it represented immediately.

"Luke..."

"Do you hate it? I can get it covered or removed."

"Shut up," Michael whispered. He gently touched the tattoo over the plastic.

It was a small Tinkerbell. It wasn't just a tattoo complimentary with his lovers but also a memorial to the person Michael loved endlessly.

"It's beautiful." He said quietly and Luke felt not only happy but grateful to get to love someone like Michael. "Thank you."

They kissed again and for a moment Michael rested his forehead on Luke's shoulder.

"I don't know why but I feel like he's here. I always know he's watching me but since coming to London it just magnified."

"They say." Luke started quietly. "That after someone who had a life to live passes you must love life more because you're not just living it for yourself."

"If that's true. Then I haven't been doing the best job until I've met you."

"We have time to fix it." Luke smiled.

When they walked through the park, Luke made them stop in front of the statue.

"Maybe this is the reason you feel like he's here."

The older boy turned around and looked at the bronze statue in the Kensington Gardens.

Peter Pan was standing on top of it and it felt like it was Peter looking down on Michael.

✧✧✧

Thoughts?

Our favorite boys in London?

Luke's tattoo?

Michael living for Peter too?

next weekend i'll post a bonus chapter which will be just... lovely.

thank you for reading!

I LOVE YOU, Lucija ♡