bonus ✧ chapter

Falling in love with Luke trough Michael's eyes.

(not including the chapters that were already in Michael's pov)

Chapter 2

Michael smiled as he closed the door after himself.

Luke Hemmings was definitely a piece of art. He noticed him before, proud and not really loud. Once his brother even hinted, they should get together.

It'd be nice to dream someone as beautiful would want anything to do with him. A son of a criminal.

But he can have his fun, driving Luke insane will be fun too.

Chapter 4

He was in trouble. Luke was getting under his skin and the fact that he was treated like a piece of shit didn't help.

Michael liked standing up for people. He used to do it for Peter who was a bit weird and people liked to make fun of him.

But Luke was just gay and it made Michael angry he got treated like that.

Chapter 6

Of course, Kyle was fucking Luke.

Maybe the two deserved each other.

Michael didn't really believe that but he was still upset. Mad at Luke because he was so stupid to be with someone so stupid and unworthy.

Still, Luke was a jerk too.

He didn't believe that either.

Chapter 7

Michael was happy.

Luke actually made the effort to not only apologize but came to his house to do so.

It made him feel special because Luke clearly wasn't the person to do that for just anyone. But he did it for him.

When they were done talking, he could see in Luke's eyes he was ready to leave.

Michael didn't want him to.

He knew he probably shouldn't but he invited Luke into him home and the pretty boy said yes.

Chapter 8

He never imagined the boy to ever come to his trailer so it was clearly messy but Luke didn't notice or didn't point it out. Michael wasn't sure what changed but the blue-eyed boy was acting completely different towards him.

He was calm and relaxed and he smiled a lot more.

In school, he always looked like he was ready to fight.

Michael wanted him to smile, always.

But then he made the mistake of mentioning Kyle. He was being too nosy but Luke didn't seem to pick up on why it was like that. Just focused on making him know he was absolutely done with the man.