april issue ✧ 24

I always encourage people who don't leave feedback to do it. But I also want to thank the few who always leave loads of feedback and make me smile. Lava u ♡ babybearmuke pastelpunkmuke imsaturated IntoBandsxx splashaesthetic alicaurie tclifford02 liedlrh gooeyinalashtonshell

... this is just a few of you but I appreciate you all. this is just people who leave A LOT of comments and make me feel extra loved. ♡

✧✧✧

"No, no, no," Michael whined and pulled Luke back on top of him.

Luke knew they should first do their homework and then kiss and cuddle but Michael was having a bad day and as his boyfriend, it was his duty to cheer him up.

"Baby." Luke pecked his lips. "We really." Michael didn't let him finish. "Really." They kissed again. "Need to write our paper."

The project that made Michael transfer class for Luke was turning out to be both his hell and heaven.

Michael always kept him entertained but Mr. Abrams wasn't loving it and already had them sit apart from each other.

Finally, Michael tore himself away from the younger boy. "Don't you love me?" He pouted.

Luke smiled and rolled his eyes. "You're impossible."

He kissed Michael once more before cuddling against him. "I have something to tell you," Luke whispered as he traced his fingers over Michael's torso.

"Bad or good?" His everything asked.

"Don't know."

He could feel Michael's body tensing up as he meant his question as a joke. "What is it?"

Luke picked himself up so he was leaning over his boy. "I used to be obsessed with you."

"Okay?" Michael's face screamed that he was confused.

"Before you were mine, I used to think about you all the time and it was driving me insane. I kept thinking when will I see you next, what will you say, what will I say. Thinking about you made me emotionally tired."

Michael kept running his fingers through his hair. Luke saw nothing has changed in his eyes when he was looking at him. He was still in love with him.

"But I'm not obsessed anymore. I don't worry about when I'll see you next because I know that when I do, you'll kiss me. I don't dream about you, I dream about being happy and then wake up being happy. Because of you."

The way Michael smiled at his said it all. Luke leaned down and kissed him again.

"I think you just feel out of the idea of being in love with me and actually started loving me."