Guilty(3)

A/N nothing's mine except any random characters. Everything is from the great Dick Wolf. This chapter might be a little short.

(Benson's POV)
5 Months Later

Guilty on all charges!! The floorperson said.
Congrats Liv you won, everyone said as Lewis was lead away by a bailiff.
It's finally over, I whisper to myself loud enough for Elliot to hear.
Yes Liv it is, he says. Let's celebrate its on me.
Yeah let's do it, Amanda Rollins and John Munch said.
Im in, said Fin.
You in Amaro? Fin asks.
Yeah I'm in, Amaro says.

A few hours later after everyone got drunk and went their separate ways, Elliot and Olivia stumbled into their apartment they've been sharing for 5 months and sat on their couch.
Thank you! I said
For what? Elliot asks
For coming back and being here for me, I say with a smile on my face.
Liv, I'm never ever going to leave you again, I promise, he says as he leans towards me and kisses me softly on my lips. After a minute or two we separate.
I hope you didn't mind what I just did, he said with a small smile on his face.
Not at all, I say with a even bigger smile on my face.

(Stabler's POV)
Holy shit!!!! I can't believe I just kissed Olivia Benson and she liked it, I thought to myself.
So whay do you want to do now, I ask.
I kinda want to watch a movie and cuddle with you. She says blushing hoping that I didn't notice.
Sure, what movie? I ask her.
The Greatest Showman, she says while she got it ready on Netflix and while I got popcorn and some drinks for us to share.
I've never seen it before, is it good? I ask bring the refreshments over and placing them on the coffee table.
First screw you for not seeing it, second it's amazing, third it's my favourite movie of all time. She says trying to look serious but breaks into laughter.
As the movie played I notice Liv was asleep so I gently picked her up and brought her to my bedroom, placed her on my bed and tucked her in. I leave the room leaving the door open a crack and the hall light on. I go to sleep on the couch thinking how much i love her.

A/N any ideas that of what you'll like to see? I'm going to use characters from later and give those characters lines from before season 15, if that makes sense.