Honeymoon Plans(29)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins. Hope you guys like it. Just a random chapter to get me to the next event sooooo it might not make alot of sense.

(Stablers POV)
The Next Day

"Good morning wife." I say after she sits up.
"Morning hubby!" She says throwing her head on my chest. "I don't want to get up." She whines.
"Then don't," I say. "Amanda's keeping the girls until after super." I add.
"True! We need to get them a new stuffie today." She says kissing my chest.
"Yeah we can do that later miss!" I say tickling her.
"STOP!" She yells and rolls off the bed. "Ow." She adds rubbing her hip.
"Good now you're up." I try not to laugh and she whines.
"I don't like you." She says getting back on the bed.
"You love me." I say.
"Yeah." She says and I sit up. "Where are you going?" She asks.
"To make my wife and I some breakfast." I reply. "You feel like helping?" I ask.
"Nah! I'm going to sleep some more." She answers putting her pillow over her head. I sneak up behind her and tickle her once more.
"STOP ELLIOT!" She yells.
"Get up." I say.
"Fine." She say getting up.
"Go get dressed miss." I say getting dressed myself.

1 hour later

An hour after we finished our delicious breakfast we're just laying on the couch and I'm playing with her hair.
"Baby?" I ask.
"Yes?" She asks.
"You want to get the girls their new stuffies?" I ask and she sits up.
"Yeah why not! We need to go shopping anyways." She says and we both get up.

1 and a half hours later

"Why are you shoving that in my face misses?" I ask Olivia that is currently shoving a purple elephant stuffed animal in my face.
"Because it's adorable El! Do you think Keannah will like it?" I ask looking through the other toys.
"Yeah! She likes anything purple." I exclaim. "What about this blue monkey?" I ask showing her.
"Aww it's adorable!" She says putting the elephant and monkey in the shopping cart. "We need to talk when we get home." She adds and I tense up.
"Why?" I ask.
"About our honeymoon. What are we going to do with the girls?" She asks quietly.
"Good point!" I say as we walk into the snack aisle.
"Yeah, I don't want to have them at Amanda's for 3 weeks. She has to work and she'll be exhausted." She says with a worried look on her face.

A/N Hope you like it so far!!! Please comment.