Telling Them(35)

A/N I don't own anything it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins! This chapter will be a cute chapter to celebrate Easter so I hope you like it! Please comment! Set after season 19ish now. Oh also now that Olivia is pregnant I would really appreciate some suggestions for both or gender neutral names.

Olivia's POV 2 weeks after/ Easter Sunday

"MOMMY!" I hear Keannah and Kacee scream from their bedroom in excitement, from the toilet I'm throwing up in from morning sickness.
"Elliot!" I exclaim.
"Get the girls?" He asks.
"Can you get me crackers or something?" I ask before going back to throwing up.
"Yeah I'll get you crackers." He says and hurries off.

Five minutes later he's back with my crackers. I'm sitting against the wall by now.

"I feel a little better. I defiantly didn't miss morning sickness." I say rudely.
"When should we tell the girls?" He asks.
"Before they start asking questions." I say. We hear little foot thumps running down the hall.
"Mommy where are you? The Easter bunny came!" The girls say from inside our bedroom.
"In the bathroom babies! Guess we tell them now." I say.
"Yeah." Elliot says as the girls come into the bathroom in their PJ's with their Winnie the Pooh stuffies in their arms.
"MOMMY! DADDY! The Easter bunny came!" They exclaim.
"Before we go downstairs Mommy and Daddy have something to tell you two." I say.
"What mummy?" Keannah asks.
"Come sit with Daddy and I." I command. Keannah climbs onto my lap while Kacee climbs onto Elliot's.
"Do you remember when you met your Uncle Kendall's baby?" Elliot asks.
They shake their little heads.
"What do you two think about us having a baby in our house?" I ask.
"I don't know mommy." Kacee says.
"We never have baby in our house." Keannah says.
"That's because you two sweeties were the babies and now soon there's going to be a new baby. You'll have a new baby brother or sister!" I exclaim.
"Where's the baby now?" Kacee asks excitedly.
"The baby's in Mommy tummy!" Elliot exclaims.
"How'd it get there?" Keannah asks. I look at Elliot and we laugh.
"We'll tell you how when you're a little older." Elliot says.
"Can we go look at what the Easter bunny give us?" The girls ask.
"Of course babies!" Elliot and I say.
"Lets help Mommy up!" Elliot exclaims.

Elliot takes one of my hand while the girls take the other and pull me up. Once I'm up the girls take off running looking at chocolate eggs scattered through out the house.

"There's so much!" They scream.
"You're not eating any until you get some healthy food in your tummies!" I exclaim.

The next nine hours were filled with laughter, Easter egg hunts, playing with new toys and eating chocolate. Now the squad is going to be coming for Easter dinner in an hour.

"Elliot?" I ask.
"Yes babe?" He asks as he moves around the kitchen cooking.
"Should we tell the squad about the baby?" I ask.
"I don't know. Do you want to?" He asks stirring stuff on the stove.
"I do but it's really early. Plus the girls will probably tell Amanda or Mike." I state hugging him from behind.
"Then we should tell them." Elliot smiles turning around to hug me properly as the girls come running into the kitchen.
"OUT OF THE KITCHEN!" I yell.
"Sorry mummy." They pout.
"It's ok babies. You just need to stay out when Daddy or I are cooking." I say.
"We're sorry!" They say starting to cry.
"I know and I'm sorry for yelling. How about we go get you two in your new Easter dresses?" I ask.
"Ok Mommy!" They exclaimed and they run off towards the stairs.
"We'll be back down in a bit." I say following them.
"Ok babe." Elliot says.

One Hour Later

*knock knock*
"Who's that?" I ask the girls as we walk over towards the door.
"Who is it?" They ask the person.
"It's Auntie Amanda!" Amanda exclaims.
"And Uncle Mike!" Mike exclaims.
"OPEN THE DOOR MOMMY!" They scream.

I open the door for Amanda and Mike laughing. The girls give them big hugs and start telling them everything they did today while I sneak off to help Elliot.

"The girls are occupied." I say giving him a quick kiss.
"Good now you can help me!" He laughs.

One by one the squad starts showing up, some with dishes and some with different types of wine while Amanda is up in the girls room playing with them. I go up to get them for dinner.

"Mommy!" Keannah exclaims.
"Did you come to play Mommy?" Kacee asks.
"No I came to get you cuties for dinner!" I exclaim.
"Can you play with us after?" Keannah asks.
"Sure! Now get your little butts downstairs and find Daddy!" I exclaim. They run off downstairs.
"Liv?" Amanda asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Do you have something to tell me?" She asks.
"Why do you ask?" I ask.
"The girls let something slip up about their Mommy having a baby in her tummy." She smirks.
"Alright I'm pregnant but only four weeks along." I say.
"Liv's pregnant?" Casey asks walking in.
"Yes I am. We plan on telling everyone later tonight so don't say anything." I smile.
"We won't say anything." They promise.
"Thank you!" I exclaim hugging them. We head downstairs for dinner.
"MOMMY?" Kacee asks as we make it to the dining room.
"What weirdo?" I ask.
"Can I sit by Auntie Casey?" She asks.
"Only if you bug her!" I answer and Casey elbows me in the arm.
"Tank you!" She says clinging onto Casey's legs.
"Where's Keannah?" Amanda asks looking around.
"Right here!" Somebody says crawling into the room with Keannah on his back.
"Look mommy Uncle Mike is a horsey!" Keannah exclaims. Kacee jumps on Mike.
"RAWR!" He exclaims shaking them off. He stands up quickly. They cling onto he's legs.
"Babies let go of his legs." I laugh.
"Never!" They giggle.
"We can play horsey after dinner." Mike says. They let go frowning.
"Ok. Come sit by Auntie Casey." I command.
"But I want to sit by Uncle Mike." Keannah whines.
"Then sit by Uncle Mike!" I exclaim.

45 minutes later

"Do you want to tell them now?" Elliot asks me whispering.
"Sure." I reply.
"Tell us what?" Fin asks.
"Why are you eavesdropping?" Elliot asks.
"Why not?" He asks.
"Enough spill the tea!" Mike exclaims.
"Mommy has a baby in tummy!" Kacee exclaims and everyone looks at me.
"Ok big mouth!" I exclaim.
"Is it true?" Fin asks.
"Yeah. I'm four weeks along. I wanted to tell you guys before the girls said anything. Guess I was to late." I say looking at Kacee. She starts smirking at me.
"Kacee's a sassy little girl!" Casey laughs. "I've trained her well!" She adds. Kacee giggles.
"Well congratulations guys!" The squad says one after another.
"Thanks guys. We know it's early but name suggestions would really help us out!" I exclaim.
"Amanda!" Amanda exclaims. "Since Casey has a little Kacee." She adds. Little Kacee perks up and giggles.
"We'll see! Kacee's middle name is Amanda." I laugh.

After dinner the night is full of playing games, talking, watching cartoons, the girls going on a hunt for their new Easter PJ's and the girls playing horsey with their Uncle Mike.

A/N I hope you guys like it! Now that Olivia is pregnant I would really appreciate some suggestions for both or gender neutral names. Please comment.