The Date(6)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters. Olivia has been sharing the apartment with Elliot for a year now. Please comment😄.

                     (Benson's POV)

Monday Night

"Wow!", "are you asking me if I want to go on a date with you!" I say with a smile on my face.
"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks.
"I'd love to go on a date with you!" I say trying to hide myself blushing. "I have Friday off from work, if that works for you!"
"Friday's perfect!" He says smiling. "But you have to stay out of the house from 5 to 7!"
"Oooo mysterious!" I say laughing "well I'm exhausted I'm going to bed." I say walking to his guest bedroom. "Goodnight." I call out.
"Goodnight." He says back to me.
    I fall asleep thinking about Elliot and how he just asked me out!

Friday 3:30pm (Benson's Texting POV)

ME - I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time, I texted Casey
CASEY NOVAK - Relax girl it's going to be fine, she texts back.
ME - What if it's not tho?
AMANDA ROLLINS - Benson relax. Amanda jumps in.
ME - Where the fuck did you come from🤔? I text with confusion.
CASEY NOVAK - Oh sorry I probably should have told you I was adding her in this group chat. She texted
ME - You suck Case, I text.
CASEY NOVAK - YOU STILL LOVE ME THO😄!!! She texts back.
ME - ugh yeah, yeah I do. I text
AMANDA ROLLINS - so where is this date happening? She asks
ME - idk El just said stay out of the house 5 till 7. I reply.
AMANDA ROLLINS - What are you going to do for that 2 hours? She asks.
ME - idk do you have plans tonight guys? I ask Amanda and Casey.
CASEY NOVAK - I'm super busy tonight with work showing Peter where to put files and what not.
AMANDA ROLLINS- I was just going to get my nails and a wax done, Hey you should come with me!😁 Shes texts.
ME - yeah why not, where are you going to get them done.
AMANDA ROLLINS - I don't remember what their called but I know where to go, how about I just come pick you up?" She asks.
ME - Yes please!!! I'm not in the mood for driving! What time? I ask.
AMANDA ROLLINS - 5 on the dot. She replies
CASEY NOVAK - Bye I got to go meet up with Peter, tell me all about your lovely date later.
AMANDA ROLLINS - Bye I gtg get ready too, Bye Liv, I'll be there at 430 to pick you up.
ME - Bye Casey and I'll see you soon Amanda.

6:30pm Friday Night (Stabler's POV)

    I got Casey to trick Liv into thinking she was working with Peter but actually she wanted to come over and help decorate my apartment with me. More like for me. I'm just really lucky she got this Amanda person to get her to do something with her. It's been an hour and a half since Amanda came to pick her up and Casey and I are pretty much done getting everything ready for tonight. Now we're just going over everything Liv likes to do on a date.
"First things first she doesn't sleep with someone until the 4th date."
"First in not planning on doing anything like that, Second how the fuck do you know that?" I ask.
"Dude I've been her bestie since we were 5, we tell each other pretty much everything. So if you don't want her blabbing about something I suggest you don't bring it up." She says trying not to l laugh.
"Also she likes to watch movies, play games especially board games, monopoly is her favourite. She also likes to just sit and talk or cuddle and talk, but she loves to talk with her dates." She says checking the time.
"Oh shit 6:45 I have to get going, just make sure she has fun, but not to much fun!" She says grabbing her stuff as she walks out the door.
"Bye!" She calls out
"Bye and thanks for helping!" I say back to her as the elevator doors close.

7:00pm (Benson's POV)

"I'm super nervous." I say to Amanda as we pull into my apartment parking lot.
"Hey it's going to be great." She says.
"I know." I say getting out of her car. "Bye!"
"Bye!" She says, "I'll talk to you later." She says before I walk into the building.

5 minutes later

  I walk into my apartment and the light are dimmed, there's candles lit, blankets stringed up blocking off rooms, my favourite romantic music is playing in the background, rose petals on the floor leading to the living room. I walk to the living room find Elliot standing there and my jaw drops.

 I walk to the living room find Elliot standing there and my jaw drops

"This is beautiful El." I say smiling.
"I'm glad you like it!" He says with an even bigger smile on his face. "But it's a phone free zone." He says taking my phone.
"Casey defiantly helped you do this!" I say.
"I'm not going to respond to that!" He says grining.
"She did!" I say.
"Yeah a little!" He says still smiling. "Lets play some monopoly and I'll put a movie on while were playing."
"I'd love that." I say. "As long as I'm the money bag."
"You can be the money bag, what movie would you like on?" He asks.
"The Greatest Showman!" She says. "So you can finally watch it and like it."
"You really want me to like it don't you." He says smiling.
"Yes it's the best movie of all time." I say getting the monopoly board out.
     Someone knocks on the door.
"That must be the food." Elliot says leaving the room with his wallet in hand.
"Tonight is going to be perfect!" I say to myself after he leaves.
"Here we go" Elliot says bring pizza, plates and cups back into the living room. "I'll be right back with drinks!" He says leaving again.
   A minute later he comes back with my favourite wine.
"You want some?" He asks.
"Sure!" I says, he pours me a drink then himself. "By the way I'm kicking your ass in monopoly right now."
"Yeah I've never been good at this game." He laughs.
"I can tell!" I say playfully landing on the free parking square.
"You wanna play something else?" He asks. "Or just talk?"
"Lets just talk!" I say smiling.

       A/N how was this chapter? I hope you guys like it! What are they going to talk about I wonder🤔!!! Please comment!!!