Finding Kacee(33)

A/N I don't own anything it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters. I hope you guys like it! Make sure to check out my new story My New Partner! I kinda forgot Mike Dodds and Peter Stone are in thus story so im trying to bring them back in. Please comment!

WARNING MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE!!!!!!

Kacee's POV

"I want my mommy!" I whine tied up to a poll.
"Well that's too bad!" The man(Lewis) yells at me.
I start to cry and all of a sudden I feel a sting in my cheek after he slaps me.
"SHUT UP!" He yells.
"I WANT MOMMY!" I cry.
"This is all your stupid mothers fault." He says hitting me again. "I suggest you shut up before I hurt you even more!" He yells.

Olivia's POV The Next Day

"Do we have any leads yet Fin?" I ask as he's on the phone.
"Ok thank you so much!" He exclaims.
"What?" I ask.
"Witness saw Lewis enter a warehouse with a small girl. He hasn't left yet." He says.
"Address?" I ask frantically.
"7376 Spruce Hill Road. Benson you're staying here! Dodds, Carisi, Amanda and I will get her back!" Fin exclaims.
"I'm going with you!" I exclaim.
"No!" Fin exclaims.
"We're all going but Stabler and Benson will stay in the car with me waiting. Got it?" Cragen asks.
"K." I whisper and we race to the warehouse.

At The Warehouse Mike's POV

We enter the warehouse and it's completely silent.
"We should split up." Fin whispers.
"Agreed. Carisi you're with Fin, search this floor. Amanda and I will take the second. When we're all done we all will search the third." I whisper and we head our separate ways.

On the second floor

"I swear if he Kacee I'm going to shoot him." Amanda whispers.
"If we find her you're taking her out to Liv. Kacee trusts you more than us. Got it?" I ask.
"Got it." She confirms.
"I WANT MY MOMMY!" Who we assume is Kacee screams.
"Fin, Carisi get your asses up here." I demand over our walkie talkies as Kacee starts to cry.
We race to find her and when we get to her Lewis is there holding a gun to her small head.
"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" He yells and we freeze.
"UNCLE MIKE!" Kacee yells.
"Shh sweetheart!" Amanda exclaims trying to comfort her.
"Where's mommy!" She cries.
"SHUT UP!" Lewis yells.
"Or what?" I ask.
"I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" He yells as I notice Fin and Carisi slowly creep up from behind him.
"No you won't!" I exclaim and he raises his gun at me.
Fin grabs his gun as Carisi grabs Kacee. During the struggle the gun fires and Fin falls to the ground and I grab Lewis and slam him against the nearest brick wall. I cuff him. Amanda takes the screaming Kacee from Carisi and leaves while Carisi calls in a bus for Fin.
"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" I yell as I lead him down and out of the building.

Olivia's POV outside

We hear sirens down the street.
"MOMMY!" I hear my little girl scream as Amanda comes run ing out of the warehouse.
"Baby girl!" I exclaim as Amanda hands Kacee to me.
"Amanda what happened?" Cragen asks.
"Fin was shot, Carisi is with him. Mike is bringing Lewis out." She says.
"He hit her!" I exclaim noticing the bruises on her small cheeks. The paramedics race inside with Amanda.
"MOMMA! Kacee yells.
"I'm right here baby girl." I say comforting her as Mike walks out with Lewis in cuffs.
"Mike! Come with me and we'll bring him to the tombs now." Cragen says. "Liv and Elliot get Kacee to the hospital." He adds.

At The hospital a few hours later

"She was not raped, just has some bruises and a few broken ribs." The doctors says.
"Thank God." I say.
"You can take her home whenever you want now." The doctor says.
"Thank you doctor." Elliot says.
"Daddy uppy!" Kacee whines and her dad picks her up.
"Are you ready to go home?" He asks kissing her temple.
"Yeah. I'm tired." She yawns putting her small head on his shoulders.
We sing the release papers and leave the hospital.

      A/N I hope you guys like it. Please comment.