The Wedding(27)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins! Hope you guys like it! Please comment!

                   (Benson's POV)
    5:55pm getting married at 6pm

"You ready?" Casey questions.
"Yeah! I'm really nervous." I reply.
"Hey Liv, Liv do you love him?" She asks.
"Yes of course!" I say.
"Then your fine." She says as she checks to see if the bridal party is lining up.
"I know!" I say as the song Concerning Hobbits starts to play.
"Here we go!" She says walking back to her spot in the line and Derek the DJ starts to introduce us.

Line Up:
Priest
Elliot
Sonny & Corryn
Nick & Renae
Mike & Taylor
John & Amanda
Fin & Casey
Dickie & Eli
Lizzie with Kacee & Keannah
Cragen & I

     All of the sudden all the stress disappears as I hear my name being announced.
"And here comes our lovely bride Olivia and her captain Don." Derek says and we start to walk down the aisle as everyone stands.

We make it to the later and Elliot lets a tear fall as everyone sits back down.

"You look amazing." He whispers and we both smile.
" You do too!" I say as the priest does the introductions.
"Elliot, Do you take Olivia as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asks.
"I do!" Elliot says with excitement.
"Olivia, Do you take Elliot as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asks me.
"I do!" I say smiling.
"You may know kiss the bride!" The priest says and Elliot picks me up and kisses me passionately. Everyone starts to clap as he lets me down and we pull apart. We start to walk back down the aisle and Kacee and Keannah come running towards us.
"MOMMY DADDY!" They scream and we pick them up.
"Hi cuties! I say and Keannah hugs me.
"I love you." They say.

1 hour later

      Everyone's having a blast. We are finished eating dinner and Fin and Casey have given their speeches. The the DJ starts to speak.

"I would like to invite the Bride and Groom to the center of the dance floor for the first dance. They have asked for the bridal party to join them." Derek says and we all go to the dance floor.
"This is a surprise." Fin says looking at me.
"Relax we just didn't want to be the o only ones dancing." I say as the music starts. He plays our song From The Ground Up By Dan + Shay.

   Somewhere during the dance our girls made their way to be dancing with each other right beside us and our photographer took alot of pictures of them. After the dance Derek asked Cragen and Elliots mom to come to the dance floor.

"Ok time for the Father Daughter, Mother Son dances but it's going to be all together. The bride and groom would like to invite any fathers daughter's, mothers or sons to join them.
     He starts to play When A Mommas Boy Meets A Daddy's Girl by Aaron Pritchett.

3 hours later

    We spent the last 3 hours taking and dancing. Amanda offered to take the girls for tonight and they were exhausted. We defiantly said yes because we didn't need any grumpy girls tonight.

          A/N YAY!!! They're married. SHOULD I CONTINUE! Please comment!