Kacee and Keannah(18)

A/N I own nothing it's all from Dick Wolf except random other characters. Hope you like it!

                   (Benson's POV)
            27 painful hours later

"Liv they're beautiful!" Casey says handing me Kacee.
"She's right!" Amanda says handing Keannah over to Elliot.
"Thank you!" I say with a huge smile on my face cuddling Kacee.

       Kacee Amanda Mae and Keannah Taylor Renae were born May 17th. It took 27 hours for both of my girls to get here. 27 long... painful... hours!!

*knock knock*
"Hey Baby Girl, wait it's baby girls now!" Fin says walking into my hospital room with the rest of the squad.
"Congrats!" Says the squad one after another.
"Thank you!" I say. "Do you guys want to hold them?" I ask.
"I do!" Carisi says standing beside me and I gently hand him Kacee.

3 days later

"Welcome home girls!" I say as Elliot and I walk into our apartment.

    I walk over to our couch with the carriers and pick Keannah up and Elliot picks Kacee up.

"Thank you Elliot!" I say smiling at him.
"For what?" He asks.
"These two amazing girls!" I say kissing him.
"You're very welcome!" He says kissing me back as Keannah starts to cry. "I guess someone's hungry!"
"Shhh!" I say soothing Keannah as a walk to the beautiful nursery the guys put together. I undo my shirt and bra and Keannah latches onto my breast cheerfully eating away as Elliot comes in were with Kacee.
"Wow she is hungry!" He says laying a sleeping Kacee in her crib.
"Yeah!" I say gently patting Keannahs bottom.
        A few minutes later we notice Keannah is sleeping in my arms. I slowly get up and place her in her crib.
"Now what?" I ask as we walk out their room. Elliot kisses me passionately.
"We watch a movie or clean up a bit while they're sleeping." He says breaking the kiss.
"Mmm movie!" I say.

                      (Stablers POV)
                    5 Months Later

         The past 8 months I've been saving as much money as I can to buy Olivia a diamond ring with the help of Amanda instead of Casey because I know Casey would be struggling to keep this a secret. I plan on proposing this weekend on her birthday!

"How about this one!" Amanda says pointing to "the ring" be the section of watches!"

"It's perfect!" I say as Amanda calls the worker over.
"How can I help!" The young worker says.
"I'll take this one!" I say pointing to the ring.
"She's a lucky women!"the worker says.
"Yeah!" I say paying for the ring and leaving the building.  "Thanks Amanda!" I say smiling.
"No problem! If you need someone to I'll take the twins for the weekend!" She says.
"Thank you Amanda I'll text you when I need you to come get them!" I say. "You go back to work and I'll go help Liv handle the kids!" I say waving. "Bye!"
"Bye!" She says walking to her car and I walk to mine.

         A/N Well the girls are safe and sound at home!! I hope you guys like it! Big question is... should I continue this???? Please comment!