A Drunken Mistake(10)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters.

                     (Stablers POV)
                    2 months later
         Well I'm still partnered with Dani, and it's driving Liv nuts. I know she doesn't like her. She's been asking me to switch partners but I have to tell her Cragen won't let us because the others are all paired up except Carisi. He likes not being partnered with people so he's out. Cragen wants us to try a do something as a squad again, so we decided to go to a bar this time so it's less likely that Dani will cause any shit.

            (Benson's POV) At the Bar
"I'm Garrett and I'll be your waiter today!" Garrett said happily. " What would you like?"
"Beers!" Cragen said.
"Thanks Captain!" We say.
"Who wants to play Would You Rather?" Fin asks. "That's should be a safe game!" He says.
"Sure why not!" I say then the others after me.
"I'm going first!" Peter said before taking ship of his beer. "Hmmm Benson, Would you rather Pay for having sex, or get paid for it?"
"Oh ok were playing dirty version, I'll probably do the first one!" I say trying to mot look embarrassed. "Fin, Would you rather end a first date with sex or with a passionate kiss?" I say laughing.
"We're defiantly playing dirty, and the second one!" He says taking a drink. "Stabler, Would you rather let your significant other sleep with your best friend or sleep with your significant other’s best friend?" He asks laughing.
      Everyone looks at me and starts laughing when he freezes for a minute.
"The second one I just!" He says shyly not making eye contact with Casey.
"Nick!" He says quickly, "Would you rather confess your crimes in front of your children or commit the crime in front of your children?" He asks.
"The first one!" He says taking a drink.  "Hmmm Amanda!" He says.
"Oh shit!" She says.
"Would you rather do romantic things or try out some new kinky ideas?" He asks smiling.
"Romantic things!" She says offtly quick.  "Beck, Would you rather Be on top or underneath?" She asks.
"Underneath!" She says quickly as
well. "Benson, would you rather have a threesome with Elliot and Mike or Nick and Carisi?" She asks with the same evil grin from the first night.
"Elliot and Mike!" I say coldly as Elliot and her pagers go off.
"We got to go!" Dani said looking at Elliot and as I go to use the washroom.
"And take Benson with you when she comes back!" I hear Cragen say.
      Great I thought to myself. 5 minutes later I can't believe what I see as I walk out the bar doors.

Elliot passionately kissing Dani

Elliot passionately kissing Dani. I felt tears streaming down my face. I can't believe he just did that. I take out my phone and take a picture and i send it to Casey and Amanda. I know they're to drunk so there not going to respond. I quietly walk to my car and send the picture to Elliot.

              (Benson's Texting POV)
BENSON - I hope you're happy with her.  It's over between us.

       (Benson's POV back on the car)
   I send it to him and then I cry. I have cried this much since he left after shooting Jenna Fox. I drive away trying not to think of what I saw. I pack a bag of clothes and I leave smashing the picture of Elliot and I kissing.

          A/N STABLER WHAT DID YOU DO???? I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!! Please comment😄!!!