The Date Part 2(7)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters.

                    (Stabler's POV)

"What do you want to talk about?" Olivia asks.
"You wanna play Would You Rather?" I ask.
"Sure that counts as just talking in my opinion!" She says. " your going first!" She laughs.
"Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?" I ask.
"Someone else's future!" She answers with. "My turn." "Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?" She asks.
"My true love!" I say as she blushes. "Would you rather be able to control fire or water?" I ask.
"Defiantly fire!" She replies with. "Would you rather see what was behind every closed door or be able to guess the combination of every safe on the first try?" She asks.
"I think I would choose seeing what's behind doors!" I reply. "Would you rather give up watching TV / movies for a year or give up playing games for a year?" I ask smiling.
"I fucking hate you sometimes, and probably give up games for a year. " she says hitting me playfully. "Would you rather be a famous director or a famous actor?" She asks.
"Actor" I say quickly.
"Wow you would rather be an Actor?" She asks.
"Yeah!" I say. " My turn, Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?" I ask lying down on my back.
"I would love to talk to animals." She says laying down beside me. "What time is it?" She asks right before yawning.
"jeez it's after midnight!" I say checking the time, then yawning myself. Olivia puts her head on my chest and i wrap my arm around her. "Did you have fun tonight?" I ask.
"Yes, this is probably the best date I've ever been on. Thank you!" She says as she kisses my cheek.
"It was my pleasure!" I say noticing that shes falling asleep in my arms.
       20 minutes later shes fast asleep in my arms. I decide that I should probably get some sleep too.

       A/N AWWWWWW, I really hope you guys like it. Please comment!!!!!