Preparations(26)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins. Hope you like it! Please comment! Sorry it took so long to update I've been really busy!!!

                     (Benson's POV)

"Lets do this thing!" Amanda exclaims.
"Yeah!" I exclaim. "Oh by the way this is Corryn!" I add.
"Hey!" She says shyly and everyone gives her a hug and introduces them selves. When they're done we walk into Casey's spare bedroom.
"Oh my God your dress is a amazing!" Kathleen, Lizzie and Maureen squeel.
"Thanks!" I say. "What's first?" I ask.
"Let Kathleen and Maureen do your hair." Casey says. "Do take a shower and wear this when your done." She demands handing me her robe.
"Can I trust you guys with my kids?" I say sarcasticly.
"Get going miss." Says Corryn.

45 minutes later

"Finally!" Amanda says pulling me to the bed as I walk out of the bathroom.
"Jeez Amanda." I say as she starts to do my nails and Kathleen does my toe nails.
"You take really long showers girl!" Casey says plugging her straightener into an extension cord that's already plugged into the outlet. She starts to straighten my hair.
"It's called I do my hair properly." I say in a mocking tone.

5 hours later

      I walk out of the spare bedroom all dressed and ready to go. I walk into the living room with Casey to find everything else ready also.

"WOW, look Ke, mommy's so pretty!" Kacee says smiling.
"WOW!" Keannah says clapping. "You look so pretty!" She adds.
"Thank you babies! You cuties look really pretty too!" I say and they run back to the couch laughing.
"You look amazing Liv!" Taylor says hugging me with Renae doing the same afterwards.
"Thank you guys so much!" I say.
"We should probably get going if you want to get there early. Miss Olivia soon to be Stabler!" Casey says picking Kacee up as Corryn takes Keannah.
"Agreed." I say.

       (Stablers POV) 5 hours earlier

"Hey man." Fin says as the other guys enter my apartment.
"Hi," I say nervously.
"You look really nervous bro." Mike says.
"Is it that obvious?" I ask.
"Yeah but you'll be fine!" Munch says.
"Less chatting more getting ready!" Carisi says moving everyone along.

5 hours later

"You look good." The guys say as I walk out of my bedroom.
"Thanks!" I say smiling.
"Lets get going and get you married." Fin says. "Going to say this now, you hurt her and I'll hurt you." He warns me smiling.
"Im not going to hurt her again." I say and we walk out of my apartment.

        A/N the wedding is next! Hope you guys like it. Please comment!!