Details (31)

A/N I own nothing it's all from the great Dick Wolf except random other characters and the twins.

(Benson's POV)
Arriving at the precinct

It's been 14 hours since we heard Kacee was missing. We pull into the precinct parking lot. I jump out and run in as Elliot goes to check on Keannah who wouldn't leave Lucy's side.

*Elevator ding*

The doors open just as Fin walks by.
"FIN!" I yell and run to catch up with him.
"Liv where's Elliot?" He asks and we walk into the squad room.
"I told him to check on Keannah and Lucy." I say as I make eye contact with Amanda. I glare at her.
"Olivia I'm so sorry!" She exclaims.
"What happened Amanda?" I ask.
"I called Lucy to see if she could come watch Kacee so Keannah and I could go get groceries. She came over and we left. About a hour later we got back and my place was all messed up. Then I found Lucy with a head wound and Keannah crying." Amanda says and I hug her.
"Its not your fault." I say hugging her. "What do we got so far?" I add.
"Not much, all Keannah remembers is a tall man barged in with brown hair. Haven't talked to Lucy yet and we are canvassing the area for any clues." Fin says and I nod.

At the hospital with Lucy and Keannah (Stabler's POV)

"DADDY!" Keannah screams as I run up to her and Lucy.
"Oh my gosh are you two Ok?" I ask.
"I'm fine daddy but Lucy got hurt." Keannah pouts.
"Are you ok Lucy?" I ask.
"Yeah just a little sore." She replies. "Is Kacee Ok?" She asks.
"She was taken by whoever did this." I whisper when Keannah isn't paying attention.
"I'm so sorry Elliot." She says. "Is there anyway that I can help?" She asks.
"Do you remember anything?" I ask. "Male, female, tall, short." I suggest.
"Um male, 6'3 maybe, brown hair, I don't know about eyes. He had a nasty scar above his eye though." She says and my heart drops.

William Lewis.

I've seen pictures of him during his trial. She described that monster.
"If I show you a picture, do you think you'll recognize him?" I ask.
"I think so." She says.
"Here." I say showing her a picture.

" I say showing her a picture

(Only mugshot I found. Sorry)
"Yeah that's him. He attacked us." She says shaking.
"It's ok." I say hugging her and my daughter. A few minutes later I call Fin and give him the details.

A/N I'm back! Sorry I took so long. And sorry again it's the only mugshot I found. So.... who likes it? Please comment!😄