Gender Reveal(40)

A/N WE REACHED 40 CHAPTERS! Thank you for sticking with me. I'm going to try and go for more than 50 chapters! Do you think I can do it? I hope you guys like it! Any predictions for what's going happen? Kacee and Keannah are 2 now by the way. Their birthday was in May and the last chapter mentioned it was Augest. Let me know if there is any grammar mistakes. Please comment and vote!❤❤❤

Olivia's POV

"ELI!" Keannah screams and Kacee comes running.

Eli hugs his little sisters as his father walks over.

"Dad!" The five older kids exclaims dropping their bags and rushes to their father pulling him into a group hug. Elliot kisses all of their foreheads.
"Um Mummy?" Kacee asks.
"Yes sweetheart?" I ask.
"Why not me and Ke in the hug?" She asks shyly.
"Because you get to hug Daddy everyday, they don't." I say hugging my girls.

Eli wiggles out of the hug and walks over to Kacee and Keannah. He grabs their arms and pulls them into the group hug.

"This is adorable!" Casey exclaims.
"I second that!" Alex exclaims taking a picture of them.
"Liv get in the hug!" Fin demands.
"Nuh uh." I say.
"Yes. I need all my munchkins in one picture." John says.
"Fine." I smile and join the hug. Alex takes the picture and then we separate.
"Liv did you plan this?" Elliot questions.
"I mentioned the idea of them coming here early to Kathy and to Casey." I smirk.
"I love you!" He exclaims.
"I love you too!" I exclaim.
"Alright, alright! I need the seven kids to come with me. The uncle's each get the confetti thing. The aunt's take the mother and the weirdo out to the patio and blindfold them." Casey demands and leads the kids to the other room.

Out on the patio

"Alright sit!" Taylor commands.
"Yes ma'am!" Elliot and I say.

The next thing we know we're blindfolded. A few minutes later the blindfolds are taken off and the kids are all sittinf around us behind a big cardboard box, with giant smiles on their faces.

"So whatever is in the box will tell you what you're having." Casey says.
"Who all knows?" Elliot questions.
"Just me and Amanda." Casey replies.
"Hurry Mommy! We want to know if we have baby brother or baby sister!" Keannah exclaims.
"Alright! Alright!" I exclaim as Elliot and I start to open the box.

We open to box to see a bouquet of lilies and pink confetti everywhere.

"It's a girl!" I exclaim picking the flowers up.
"Dad what is with you and having girls!" Dickie exclaims.
We all laugh.

As the day goes on the kids are I  the backyard playing while the adults talk on the porch.

"So when's the due date again?" Mike questions.
"December twenty-third!" I exclaim.
"A Christmas baby. That'll be fun!" Amanda exclaims.
"How many more kids do you want?" Casey asks.
"I don't know." Elliot says and everyone notices me smiling.
"Liv?" Everyone asks.
"I want two more! Within the next two or three years." I smile.
"Two or three years! So you want the three of them really close in age?" Amanda asks.
"Yep." I say.
"Well Stabler, get another boy in there!" Fin demands.
"I'll try." Elliot laughs.
"When does your maternity leave start?" Alex asks.
"I think I'll start it when I hit eight and a half months." I reply as Lily starts kicking around. I flinch with pain.
"Did Lily just kick you?" Mike questions.
"Yep. She likes to beat up my insides." I say.
"She's our soccer player!" Cragen exclaims.
"Eli can teach her how to play." Elliot says.
"Teach who what?" Eli asks sneaking up behind us.
"Lily how to play soccer!" I exclaim.
"Sure!" He exclaims. He leans over to Elliot and whispers something to him.
"You have to ask Liv that question." Elliot says.
"You ask for me."
"Fine. But when you turn five, you're asking for thing ok?" He asks.
"Yes Daddy!" Eli exclaims.
"What's the question?" I ask.
"Can Eli call you Mommy?" Eliott asks.
"Are you ok with him doing that?" I ask.
"Yeah of course!" He exclaims.
I pull Eli into a hug and say, "Of course you can call me Mommy!"
"Thank you Mommy!" He exclaims hugging me tightly. He runs back to the other kids and starts playing tag with them.
"That felt amazing but also weird at the same time." I say.
"You'll get use to it babe." Elliot says.
"I know. Hopefully the others will call me mom." I say.
"They will!" He exclaims.

The party lasted to about nine pm. Everyone went home except the Stabler kids because they're living with us now. Kacee and Keannah were passed out on the couch.

"Where is everyone sleeping?" Elliot questions.
"We should all sleep in the tv room!" Maureen suggests.
"Yeah!" Kathleen and the older twins exclaim.
"Alright. The three oldest girls can have one of the pull out couches. Dickie can have the recliner, and your dad and I will take the three youngest on the other pull out couch." I say to the kids.
"Ok. Sounds good!" Kathleen exclaims.
"Ok who wants the job of changing cranky two year olds onto their pajamas?" Elliot questions.
"Lizzie does!" Maureen and Kathleen exclaim pointing at Lizzie.
"Alright Maureen and Kathleen got the job!" Elliot laughs.
"But Dad!" They exclaim.
"Nope. Get going." He orders.
"Fine." They say and walk over to the girls.

The struggle getting the girls up. They started whining and kicking because they don't like being woken up.

"El, go help them out. I'll get the couches ready." I say.
"Ok." He says going to help the oldest children.

About half an hour later, we're all in our beds cuddled up to each other. Kacee and Keannah are passed out on one side of me. Dickie is snoring lightly on the recliner. Eli and Lizzie are fast asleep while Kathleen, Maureen, Elliot and I are doing stuff on our phones. About twenty minutes later I look around to find me the only one awake. I put my phone down and fall asleep.

    A/N How do you like it so far? So I'm thinking there's only going to be about 15 to 20 more chapters for this story. I have another story in the making. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment!