Part 7: Bargain

Part 7: Bargain

Lucas POV

"Yeah I think so." Said a voice.

There in front off the door with some smoke dissapating was a boy a bit older than us with silver hair that had black streaks it was short in the back, practically buzzed tn had layers that slanted dow to his chin. In black skinnys and a black shirt that was tight and laced along the sleeves and diagonally from his right shoulder to his left hip. He had on a black collar with a pentacle attached.

"Hey Drake!" Ren yelled

"LUCIEN!!!Remember?!" He groaned

"Nanana boo hoo..." She teased

"Meanie, now whats this about dogs, and who is...this?" He said eyeing me a bit. I'm not ahomophobe but I also don't like being oggled by a guy...or anyone not Ren.

"He's mine hun...and we need to talk about the ways of the undying." She said now very serious.

"Someones comin around to my dark side! YAY!" He squealed.

"Yeaaah sure just take us to your room."

"Right right I sense some fun in this..."

We got to his room and I saw one wall is all glass facing a balcony with black/red roses growing, one wall with bookshelves filled with old books and papers/ drawings, a bed, and one wall had a kitchenette/chemistry set area... that was a lil creepy...

"Aaaah still lovely, yet creepy in here..." She chuckled

"You know it hun, now sit and tell exactly what you want to know..." He patted two cushions next to a black coffin shaped coffee table that held a black wine bottle, and some papers.

"Right...Oooh is that your homemade 'Bloody Rose'?" She grabbed the bottle as he chucked and took a black tea cup and drank to red liquid. I just stared until she then handed me some too.

"Its great, its a homemade rose tea from the roses out there and some berries...It's good for you."

I took a sniff and it DID smell like perfume so I was going to take a sip when my drink BLEW UP!! Just a blood red cloud poofed up and dispersed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Lucien!!" She said shocked and laughing

"Sorry I just couldn't help it, here have it back.."He waved his hand over the cup and the cloud came back then slowly turned back into liquid.

I drank it and it was good but I still scowled at Ren who was still laughing a bit with her smirk and eyes showing her amused lights.

"Right can we get back to the occult?!" I said

"Ooooh your voice is sexy too...I'll take him if you tire, Ren."

"Never"She said laughing. I smiled knowing she wouldn't.

"Right well I'm Lucien, nice to meet you."

"Lucas, nice to meet you, DRAKE."

He pouted then asked finally getting back, "What do you need?"

"How to make a person live, cure them of any disease."

"For you?" He said sadly, knowing of her disease.

"No, I'm set, just another regular human."

"Hun your good at lying but I'm better at reading, how are you 'set'? What are you hiding?"

She looked at me questioningly as if asking, "Should we tell?" in her eyes.

"I'll tell you if you tell me." He stated sighing as we were silently conversing.