Part 23: Surprises.

A/N: HIYA SOOOO..... ENJOY!

Part 23: Surprises.

Ren POV

............................... TWO FUCKIN YEARS?! No way.... I turned and looked at the 3 masters... They looked older. Blaze even taller... 6'4" but still shorter than Shadow by and inch or two... and had a bit of scruff too, Mist looked more curved and graceful if possible. Shadow...He was hotter if possible his muscles looked more defined but not gross. His shadow on his face was not too long, his hair was longer too, the wind blew and his right eye was covered slightly, making his silver and grey eyes really pierce your chest. I saw the changes and wondered of my own but first things first...

"GUUUUUYS?! YOU NEVER MENTIONED THIS!!! I WAS IN THE MIND WORLD FOR LIKE A WEEK!!!"

"Weeeeeeell.... We didn't know, completly." Blaze looked sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Completely?" I glared

"Well, the mind world does have distorted times... but child we did not know this much had passed..." Mist explained trying to calm me. I spat a small flame out of my mouth then took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and saw Shadow was still staring at me.

"What Shadow? Am I that different?" I brought my hand to my face curious.

"Your even more beautiful." Lucas and Shadow said at the same time. I heard the same tone in both of their voices... I looked at Lucas still not completly accepting two years gone. He stood there, his eyes cautious but ecstatic that I was here. He lifted his arms a bit inviting me towards him... I took a deep breath, my heart string, the bond between mates was stronger, but I wasn't really used to his form.

I strode over in the natural movements with the wind, feeling it push me towards him. I held my arms up letting the air flow on my skin, it felt better in the true world. As soon as I was close enough the bond string felt vibrant and was tugging me closer. Lucas pounced and hugged me... well squeezed me and held me like that even after we fell over on the grass. He kissed my neck and worked his way up to my lips. As soon as our lips met I felt different, I felt the sparks and tingles but my heart wasn't flying as quickly I felt torn... Maybe because I was used to kisses. We shared a few before I fell into the trial slumber, and Mist, Blaze, and Shadow have been kissing me.

I looked at him and slowly I felt to warm up, not from my fire powers... From Lucas, I started to warm up and kissed him back hungerly. I missed his soft warm skin. His eyes, and his raven-black hair... I missed this.

"REN?!" I heard a bellish voice squeal, I turn and see a girl about 14 or so with blond hair and purple streaks reaching to her mid-thigh with curls. Her green eyes glowed and her fairie figure was whimsical. She wore black skinney cords and a blood red and white spatter covered black cami. She had a fishnet halter underneath and wore knee-high boots with a 2 inch heel. She had a black messanger bag on the ground next to her.

"HANA?!" I gasped

"REEEEN!" She shouted and then tackled me with a crushing to a human- vampyre grip.

"Sup?" I laughed

"SUP?!" She screeched "YOU'VE BEEN NAPPING FOR 2 DAMN YEARS!!! OH?! HIYA!" She said to my masters. Blaze guffawed at her nonchalance, Mist smiled and Shadow smirked a bit while glaring at Lucas who now sat next to me holding my hand and playing with our intwined fingers.

"I heard..." I chuckled

"You got soooo pretty and-....Ren? What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Huh?" Huh?

"C'mon!" She sighed, "You should see yourself antways. YOUR SOOOO PRETTY!" She pulled me to the room I'm guessing gramps gave her. She grabbed a heavy looking mirror and put the full length thing in front. I gasped.

WHO

WAS

THIS?!

I reached out a hand and touched the mirror, the girl-WOMAN doing the same. She was about 5'7" and had full dark pink lips, her blue black hair reaching her mid back in layers with streaks of a fiery red, pale blue-almost silver, and a glowing? Gray. Her frame curved yet, slimmed, and the eyes I had, sharing my mothers and fathers genes were...altered. I now had white X's going throuh them... They were white against my gold and silver eyes, but they had a white X over the iris. the X when it reached the pupil was gray. and in between each leg of the X was a dot. I was suspicious so I made some water gather in my hand, and I did, the X and dots became a strong icy blue. Fire made the X fade, yellow for a flicker...to red if a blaze. Black came of course when I made a shadow... then I noticed my tattoo. The wolf was even darker now a full on black.

I turned and looked at Hana, and Lucas. "Well, what now?"

"You go to SCHOOL!" Hana squealed

"It starts in a month, your junior year that is..." Lucas said sheepishly

"SHIT!!!" I cried

"WHAT?!" They all tensed in a battle pose

"I GOTTA STUDY!!!" I cried