Part 4: Revealed, Hope and Pain

A/N TO ALL: I NOW HAVE 100+ READS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ^0^ i'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT! (do a little dance while flicking off the people who said it was lame...coughBROTHERcough...he was jking but yeah...)

ON W/ THE SHOW!!

Part 4: Revealed, Hope and Pain

Ren POV

"WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!" I finally snapped out; Lucas was just staring at me, his mom was looking at her husband while he just stared at me too! Lucas' stare was just shock, his dad's....fear? Pain shone and reverence.

"WELL?!" I said

"Your a werewolf...Renee Mikale Crisler is your name correct?" His father asked. He looked at me now with some softness...I was shocked he knew my middle name, not even my school had it I would just write "M".

"How'd you know my middle name?"

"I gave it to you, I suggested it to your father Emile. It was a mixture of their names..." He spoke so sadly..."We were brothers...in arms, not blood."

"Then why have I never heard this?"

"They ran off, they were a rarity for them to imprint of each other on pure chance..."

"What do you know?" I asked I didn't know alot about my parents...before their...deaths.

"They met in Europe, your mother was living there she was of royal descent in the pack there. Your father was an Alpha here, just going on a vacation with his parents during his 18th birthday, He had been blessed by the royal family, then he and Mikael locked eyes at the party."

"Party?" That sounded a little frou frou for werewolves...

"Yes, the royal family has all who turn 18 and of Alpha blood to come for blessings." He then sighed..."Mikael and your father Emile imprinted on each other and the royal family was happy, well the parents, some on the council thought they could be a threat, so to stop bloodshed they ran off and hid. I helped, I was you father's second-hand...beta I suppose..." He looked bemused, as he said that...

"Fine and then?"

"You. You came along a few months after my own son, you never met, because your parents were scared for you...I can't believe your back..." Then he hugged me and cried a few tears, I glanced at Autumn and she was tearing up as well...

I HATE CRYING... but I patted his back and her arm while looking at Lucas, he was smirking at the "Help me for the love of god!" plea in my eyes...

"So, my dear girl your a princess, and where are the king and queen?" He asked his eyes shining with so much happiness that I didn't want to tell him but I refuse to deny the inevitable...

"Passed..."

"......................................................................oh....." he barely made it out while I saw the eyes slowly lose the shine and glow he had...

"How?" Autumn asked...

"Like Romeo and Juliet in a way... my mom got sick and quickly diminished...and dad...killed himself because he was helpless... This was 2-3 years ago."

"You live alone now?!" She said shocked.

"Yes but I'm fine...they left a large sum which I live off of sparingly."

"You could live with Lucas..."His parents said together.

"WHAT?!" We both said in sync.

"Lucas dear you can't really cook well...but I can tell she can, can't you? Mikael was wonderful..."

"Yes she taught me some things and I took a class once I was alone." I stated.

"Well then move your stuff and then..."

"NO!" I shouted. All three looked surprised then Lucas' face dropped some before he got the wrong idea of my...feelings, "I'm dying..."

"Of what dear?" She asked sympathetically

"I have a hole in my heart...they can't use bovine cells nor are stem cells allowed because they would have to use my own but can't cuz it's too dangerous...the hole also messes with my blood, so I could bleed out in surgery..." basically my heart has made my body a death trap...

"Dear, how long before it would kill you?" asked his father

"Nathanul, why are you asking such a thing?"

"3-4 years"

"When's your birthday?"

"In a few months"

"It's calling it close Renee, but if you live until your 16, then the werewolf in you will heal your heart."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS DAD?!?!" Lucas yelled

Autumn squealed

Nathanul smiled and nodded

Lucas hugged me and squeezed me tight.

I could live... LIVE!...I COULD LIVE! I JUST HAVE TO BEAT THE CLOCK!!!

I laughed with Lucas glad I could remove my wall... I grabbed Lucas' neck and kissed his lips then again...and again but this time he grabbed me and kissed me.

The kisses were warm and the tingles turned to shocks which I gladly let roam my body.

He spun us laughing with me as I realised I have a chance which was a better feeling far none except maybe Luke's kisses...

I then broke away not really wanting to and hugged his parents.

"Thank you I have hope now."

"We do too now dear Lucas won't be alone now..." His mom whispered...

"....What?"

"We are dying and we wont heal, I'm not a wolf..."His mother said to me quiet enough Lucas didn't hear.

WHY?!