Part 8: Information

Part 8: Information

Ren POV

So I'm driving and have Skillet and Evanascence blaring on my speakers...Lucas is reading the small black book he pulled out out of Lucien's bag, and the witch is driving next to us and pulling stunts...he's gonna get us pulled over... so I turn my hazard lights on and pull into a taco bell lot.

Lucas gets up, "Oh you were getting hungry too?" I was, but first things first...

"Hey Lucie! Hungry?!"

"Yeah sure hun but here?! I'm on a diet!"

"God your such a bitch...well I got some no-fat stuff...you want it?"

"Sure!" With that I punched him on the chest.HARD.

"See? NO FAT! NOW STOP POPPING WHEELIES!!!"

"Coulda...jus....asked...hun..." He said between gasps

"Would you have listened?"

"...nope!"

"See? Now suck it up buttercup and lets eat." I grabbed Lucas' hand and Lucien's wrist not wanting to make Lucas jealous...

I ordered a chipotle salad and a couple burritos for Lucas, Lucien "conjured" himself a breakfast bar from his gothic fannypack. As we ate I asked Lucas what he found out.

"So far devils usually stay underground, while vamps do stay in populated areas, usually with some slums, or just very deserted."

"So no one notices?" I asked

"Very good Renee." Lucien mused

"I'm very smart...you know that."

"Yes but, from all the stares your getting I'd say you just were pretty." I looked around seeing a bunch of guys and even a couple girls staring.

"Maybe their lookin at you silver head."

"Some are but most at you...maybe they recognize you for your work?"

"Work?" Lucas asked me... oooh boy "I kinda don't wanna talk" his face fell, and looked a bit sad...UGH!!! Imprinting sucks! I can't say no to him!!!

"Iwasamodel." I mumbled

"WHA-" DAMN! HE HAS GOOD HEARING!

I pulled him close and whispered more clearly yet seriously, "I WAS a model..."

"Well then hide you trademark tats." Lucien smirked

"Fuck you Lucie."

"Not into you sweetie."

"So my mate is a model...AWESOME!" I blushed at that and kept eatting the salad. He was eatting to and Lucien was reading the white book.

"Anything good in there?"

"Oh yes but I'm more curious bout you so I was reading on wolves... Its a treat..." He started to grin widely...THAT IS NEEEVEEER GOOD...

"Whats so good?"

"Well I'm reading about their mates...and turns out YOU TWO my dear are very...rare. For there to be two pure blooded wolves before transforming to imprint on each other, is kinda not really heard of..."

"Eh we're special, his dad was Alpha after my dad left, and my mum was queen."

"Ooooh 'Queen' I like that..."Lucien marveled

"Queen, not Queer?" I laughed

"I like both..." He laughed

"Well back to work, where do we start looking for these things?"

"We should go somewhere more private..." Lucas said as a family was walking towards the only table next to us.

"Right..." Ren said "Lets go, I finished anyways."

"We should stop somewhere and research then we can plan it out..." Lucien suggested

"Well well, you do have some sense..." Lucas mocked in a good immpression of Lucien

"Yes I do."

"Alright lets go!" I unlocked my car doors, then,

"Uhm excuse me?" We turned and the two girls who were staring at us were behind us.

"Uuuuuh can I help you?"

"Are you 'Mikale'?"

My 'stage' name..."Yes, but I have to go..."

Then they said, "IT IS HER! CAN WE TAKE YOUR PICTURE REEEALLY FAST?!"

"Fine..." They start to move us all Lucien to take the picture, Lucas to the side and them together. I handed my keys and bag to the guys that had my stuff. They held my hands and said, "1...2..3!!!" Then a flash of smoke over came us... my head started to hurt...and I drifted off into a sleep that felt...like I won't want it to end, because if it did something bad was going to happen...

A/N: MWAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!