Part 14: Love

Part 14: Love

Hana POV

I heard all of that...Lucien LOVES REN!!

and Lucas is sooo pissed!

I wonder if Ren'll notice soon....

and who she'll choose when she does...

Lucas POV

I'll kill him... If he does ONE THING to hurt her... I'll so kill him...and enjoy it.

"LUCAS!"

"WHAA?!" I snapped out of it

"C'mon were here! Let's EAT!" Ren smirked

"Oh...Right"

"Smooth pup." I heard HIM whisper. I growled back.

We sat down at a resturant, I ordered the same as Ren, and ate silently. Not wanting to give myself away to Ren, nor get in a fight with Lucien here...later when we were back...

As we left Ren and Hana started to go to all the shops looking at some silk tops and keepsakes to buy.

"Why did you never tell her? And why does she think your gay? You've kinda put yourself at a disadvantage DRAKE."

"She needed a friend...not a lover when I realized I felt this way...and she still does. I'm not giving her up to you. I'm just being what she wants me to be..."

Lucien POV

Flashback 3 years

" Hey...Why're you not crying?" The kid was there taking pictures...at funeral...

"I can't they'll be sad...so I'm going to show my feelings through this...it lasts longer anyways."

I chuckled..."Don't be putting up a front Angel, a good cry is what you need right now."

"LUCIEN! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I NEED!!!" She screamed, her eyes turning black...

"You need a friend and a hug." She started to pull but I held her close... We've been best friends for 2 years, since I was 10 and she 8...

Flaskback 2 more years...(Sorry! bear with me!)

"Theres the witch! Burn him at the stake!"

"Get away!" I yelled, I didn't know many spells, and my parents but a restrictor chain on me, so I could'nt do spells at school...

"Leave him alone!" Yell a high, bell-like voice... there in a black dress, was an angel though she looked like a devil to me...she was and angel. She stepped right up to the jerk boy who was 10 like me, so older than her... and yelled"What he do to you that's soo horrible you jerk!?"

I just stared...she was going up against this animal of a kid, just to protect a stranger? She had long blue-black hair, cooler than my silver hair... and gold and silver eyes... I just stared while the wind whipped he side and front bang around her face.

"Whatever shrimp, I can do whatever I want, unless you think you can stop me..."

"Okay." Then she kicked his shin, then the other and pushed him in the dirt. "There I won, now YOU have to listen to ME! No picking on people. GOT IT?!" She barked

He just dumbly nodded and limped off

"Get up already, you look stupid just gaping."

"I'm Lucien..." I started to break into a big smile

"Ren." She smiled back.

Back to present

"I rocked her as she fell down with an empty expression in front of the graves...she hated her dad for commiting suicide, and her mom for leaving her to pick up her dad's pieces before he decided to die. So I decided she needed a friend...She never saw me in that way, I saw her think about it, but she didn't want it in the end. She was afraid that if it didn't work out we wouldn't be friends."

"Yeah, but why does she think your gay?"

"Oooh well about a year ago she asked why I wasn't interested in some of the occult girls at school. I said 'I'm not interested in the girls' She figured I was gay, and became more comfortable with me...let me sleep next to her, hold hands, hug...I was addicted; so I went with it...It felt good, and painful..."

Lucas POV

Wow...he does love her...but I'm not giving up either.

"I won't just hand her over Luce."

"That would be too easy...Luke, I intend to take her with my charm and her own feelings will make her choose. but I'm not going to force her."

"Let the games begin Lucien, though I have a head-start..."

"And I have my own advantages."

"We have a bond."

"So do we, made by time, not wolf pheromones."

"Bring it." I growled.

"I mean to."