Part 17: On fire

Part 17: On fire

Ren POV

Fire...Fire...FIRE!!! My body was burning and I gave a bloodcurdling scream. I was writhing on the floor. "IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!" I screamed

Lucas and Lucien dropped to next to me and tried to help.

"LUCIEN IS IT A CURSE?!" Lucas screamed

"NO!!! I HAVE A SHIELD AROUND US! IT'S NOT RELATED TO MY KIND!"

"HEY GRAMPS HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS?!" Hana screamed

"NO- wait...yes...In the archives... Come. She'll be okay, we can't help her..." Gramps looked pained but he looked serious...He left and they followed slowly.

Why are they LEAVING?! I'M FUCKING ON FIRE!!! Then I started to freeze... I didn't even go into a warm feeling...Just hot then cold... I was convulsing wishing the frie to return... Then it did, even hotter if possible, a scream wrenched out of me.

Lucas POV

She screamed again, I turned to leave, but Lucien grabbed my arm; he shook his head.

"DON'T YOU HEAR HER?! SHE NEEDS HELP!"

"WHAT CAN YOU DO?!" Lucien roared

"I SHOULD BE BY HER! SHE'S MY MATE!"

"WE NEED TO BE HERE! TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON SO WE CAN HELP!!!"

I stopped there...he was right. I heard her scream again, and tried to focus on her grandfather. "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, in the archive it tells that a few rare werewolves, they get gifts."

"Gifts?" Hana said, "Like vampires?"

"Yes...She'll get trapped inside her mind after a few trials to see if she passes out, if not she'll be locked inside her mind to take the test."

"Test?"

"Each gift is from one of the ancient wolves, the Elders that were the first on earth. Each is different, and holds great power, each is also their spirit, so she may change a bit."

"How long will the trial last?"

"It varies from the wolf spirit, and the one getting the gift...It could be years...or minutes..."

"So we can't...help at all?" I whispered hearing her whimper.

"No...but the gift is very great."

"Sooo what will happen if she does pass going into her mind, but doesn't pass the true trial?" Hana asked

"She could be locked in her mind forever...We'll never know. The danmdest thing is, it shouldn't happen until she turns into a true wolf.

"She's a mystery as always..." Lucien chuckled humourlessly

"She's too young..." Her grandfather whispered.

"What are her chances?"I asked

"She's strong...and royal...but she still has a chance of still being locked away. FOREVER."

A/N: I know I know, short but tomorrow, I'll have the trials in her mind started. Please read my other story too please!!!