Part 11: Safe

Part 11: Safe

Ren POV

"YOU FOUND THE CURE?!" Lucas yelled happily...I had to tell him straight out, not string him along...

"Sort of, it's only a temporary fix, but it will delay..."

"What is it?! It's still better than nothing..." He said eagerly.

"Vampire blood...it heals, and can slow down disease...If we give your mother a dose, and blast her with the chemo...she'll have a chance."

"Wait..." He turned to Hana, "Are you giving us your blood?"

"I will however-"

"THANK YOU!!!" Lucas cried

"'However' what dearie?" said Lucien

"I'll need to...feed you know. Human blood...after I give blood, if not I may go Feral, especially since I'm young."

"How much?"

"1-2 blood packs to give you enough of my blood to set this human woman's disease back a year."

"I get you covered, I'll bribe a bloodbank worker to give us three, and set an account so you can live with me, no attacking my Gramps though."

"That's fine I have control, I didn't bite you Ren, which was a little hard...you smell GOOD for a wolf....unlike your mate. Sorry, no offense."

"Oh right, intro, this is Hana guys, Hana this is Lucas, and Drake, though he likes to be called Lucien."

"Okay! Nice to meet you!"

"So, Hana, hun why'd you team up with of fiery princess?"

"She was cool...She just blasted past dad and my brother trying to escape I realized...she could be my ticket out...so I told them I was interested...Which I was."

"Your power was kick-ass too kiddo!"

"I'm only 1 year younger!!! I turn 13 tommorow anyways..." She mumbled the last bit quietly.

"REALLY?! PAAARTY! Oh, but first we should get a hotel room and crash. I'm wiped!"

"Okay so Lucas and me, and you and Hana?" Lucien said wagging his brows...Lucas looked terrified that he screamed in his eyes

I chuckled, "No, we'll all get 1 suite, and take a spot."

"Dibs on the bed with Ren!" Cried Hana. Aaaaaaw she liked mr

"Okay!"

We made our way to my car which Lucien took and left his bike with a garage. I now swore to teach Lucas to drive, and Hana too

"Wow nice car Ren!" Hana said, "I like Lambos a bit more but wow..."

"I have one of those too...I think it was a 'thank you' gift from a dealer..."

"OHMYGOD, your awesome!" both Lucas and Hana said together.

"You guys're gonna be close friends!"

"I like you guys! Oh! SHOTGUN!" She cried....Uh oh,

"Hey Hana, can Lucas have it? He's been freaked without me..."

"Oh Okay!"

She was still skipping as she went around, practically dancing with elation on her face.

"Okay, we'll take our time since it only took a few days to get our first step, so we'll sight-see tomorrow!"

We headed to the Crown Royale, I told them to give me the suite handing them my platinum card, and they 'oh so graciously' led us to once it cleared. I ordered a ton of room service and had my duffel on hand...OH!