💬6💬

Naruto just collapsed on Sasuke's bed while Hinata sat next to him and Sasuke on his desk chair. "Well?" Sasuke asked. "What he say? Why the sigh?" Hinata asked. "He said he'd text later when he's done with his homework. He said for me to do mine. Ugh!" Naruto said bored. "He knows you guys go to the same school?" Sasuke asked. Naruto nodded. "He doesn't know it's me or at least he won't if you keep your fat mouth shut." Naruto said whole he glared at Sasuke.

Sasuke raised his hands in defense "I'm sorry. I don't do well when he's grilling me for answers!" He said. Naruto sighed again and fell back on the bed trying to sleep. "Shouldn't you do your homework like Itachi said?" Hinata asked Naruto poking him gently on the shoulder. "Yes but I need help with it and Sasuke doesn't take the class I'm in neither do you. So I think I'll wait till I get home to ask my mom." Naruto answered. "Besides it's the only homework I got today." He finished. "Asked Itachi. He's a senior he can help." Hinata said just as the door was opening.

"Ask Itachi what?" Itachi poked his head in and asked. "None of your business. Get out!" Sasuke yelled furious. Itachi grinned. Naruto was blushing red as he watched from his peripheral vision. Hinata was watching wide eyed. "It obviously is. I heard my name." He responded amused by his brothers reaction. Sasuke growled at him. "What are you even here for!"

Itachi laughed a little as his brothers anger skyrocketed. "I came to say dinners almost ready so you better have your excuse ready for Hinata. And who needs help with what now?" Itachi said in all seriousness now. Hinata decided to answer before Sasuke could. "Naruto with his math. Neither of us are in that class so we can't help. And we figured you could since your a senior."

Itachi looked at Naruto "What class do you need help in Naruto?" Naruto blushed even harder and started. "Geo- geometry." "Yes sure. I'll help out later because right now I'm about to leave to hang out with Deidara and Sasori for a bit. I've already informed mother and father so I'll be seeing you later tonight. Have fun with your sleep over." Itachi said smiling before he left.

Itachi left right after that because they heard the front door sound and car engine as he pulled away.

"You almost blew it!" Naruto yelled again. "Sasuke do you even think! If Hinata hadn't spoke up in sure he'd have known by now." Naruto was beyond pissed. "I'm sorry. He just makes me so mad with that smug grin. He does it on purpose I swear. I'll hold my temper from now I promise and I'm sorry if I blow up again." Sasuke said as he calmed himself down. "Yes I agree Sasuke you need to start if he and Itachi every get together you have to learn to deal with it. And why don't you leave the talking to me or Naruto from now on please. Just yes or no or your famous hn please." Hinata said softly as she went to hug him sitting on his lap instead while he back hugged her. Naruto was laying down wanting to drown in embarrassment from what just happened. He's going to have a study session with his life long crush!

'zzz'

Naruto's phone went off causing everyone to stop what they were doing. "What does it say?" Sasuke asked curious.

Itachi ❤️
Hello there. 😎 Did you
do your homework?

"He just asked if I did my homework and he said hi. Like he promised. OMG!" Naruto said then he started to freak out. "Well answer him." Hinata said. "And tell him what?" Naruto asked. "Say you didn't but are going to. That you are going to get help from a friend." She said. "What would I do without you guys." Naruto said smiling as he texted back.

Number 1 fan
Nah. But my friends
going to help me.
I swear it'll get done
by Monday. 🙂

Number 1 fan
I gtg I gotta eat.
Text l8r.

"Kids! Dinner!" Mikoto yelled. Naruto was still smiling at his phone screen. Sasuke schooled at his happy friend. Hinata as well.

Itachi ❤️
Why is it you
never text longer
then 5 minutes? I'm
curious about you.

Naruto nearly squealed in excitement. "He wants to get to know me!" He said happily to Sasuke and Hinata. Who both smiled. "Well text him back. Tell him to text you in half an hour. If he really wanted to know." Hinata said.  "Okay!"

Number 1 fan
Well text me in
half an hour.
In realy guna eat now.
Ttys 😘

Naruto texted then put his phone on the charger then headed out of the room with his two friends trailing. "Hello Naruto! Nice to see you again. It's been so long! You should invite your parents over soon!" Mikoto said happily seeing him. Naruto chuckled. "We've been busy lately. But I'll tell my mom." He responded smiling. "Tomorrow! How about tomorrow for dinner!" She said as they all settled down. "Okay will do." Naruto said. "And who's this?" She asked looking to Hinata who smiled and blushed. "Naruto. Is good to see you again. Sasuke who's this?" Fugaku said as he say down at the table.

"This is my girlfriend Hinata Hyūga." Sasuke introduced her. "Hi." She said quietly blushing as she looked at them. "Are you going to stay the night as well?" Fugaku asked no longer glaring at Sasuke. "No sir. Just for dinner. My cousin is coming for me around 8." Hinata answered softly. "Okay. Well enjoy your stay here." He said as they started dinner.