📱26💬

👇.                                                   👇
Texter.                                       Responder
person who texted first.      

Just clarifying that once again. 😄

On with the show...
____________________________________________

***-****
Hi

Itachi checked his phone. They were in the lunch room and he was with his friends. He hadn't gotten any texts from Naruto lately. "Who texted you now?" Deidara asked. They were aware of Sasuke and his friends who sat at a table behind them. "I don't know." He responded confused. "New secret admirer I'm guessing?" Sasori said. "Maybe. I don't know." Itachi said then he looked up and looked around the lunchroom to see who was on there phones including Sasuke's table but found there were plenty but none he was looking for.

He sat back looking at his phone again. He growled in irritation. "Damn man. Haven't seen you this irritated since Karin texted you. Going to find out who it is?" Deidara asked. Itachi shook his head no. "They haven't pissed me off or accused me of anything yet. So I'll do this the old fashioned way." Itachi said not knowing Sasuke and everyone else was listening in. Naruto paled. Itachi knew about his last number. He'd have to be extra careful this time.

*Riiing*

"We'll weed em for ya. Also gotta find out you know what later." Deidara said winking at him. "Fuck off Dei. Not in the mood." Itachi grumbled causing his friends to laugh at him.

Naruto was walking with Sakura, Sasuke and Kiba to there next class. "He knew this whole time he knew. How?" Naruto said quietly. "I bet it was my fault." Sasuke said looking down. They suddenly stopped seeing Itachi at his locker with Deidara. They hid from there sight wanting to know more.

"Deidara. What am I doing?" Itachi complained. Deidara chuckled at Itachi's immaturity. "We have to weed em out. Keep an extra close eye on everyone who texts you. Starting with your classmates." Deidara said. "What if they don't want me to know? Hense the secret admirer shit." Itachi said furious. "You didn't seem to care last time. You immediately knew didn't you? Who knows maybe Sasuke will tell you this time too." Deidara said laughing. Itachi huffed and started walking pissed off.

Naruto was pale. "He knew." He whispered. "He's going to know this time too of you don't text him on your other phone too. Don't act like you know." Sakura said.

***********

A/N: sorry. Changed the ending. Didn't like it. Thanks.