💬16 part 4💬

*bell rings*

"well off to class you two!" Deidara said as he grabbed his things and practically pushed out Naruto and Sasuke while Itachi stayed behind as he had to prepare for visiting the students classes. The students who were put on the event committee.

Naruto gave Itachi one last look behind him while no one was watching. It was a look of longing. Naruto wanted nothing more then to be with the man he loved.

He met his best friend Sasuke in kindergarten and Itachi that year too. Back then he was just his friends brother at least up until 7th grade hit. He has always thought of Itachi as stuck up and therefore was always nervous and quiet around him. When 7th grade hit was the same year he turned 13. He started to have wet dreams about his best friends brother. He hated himself at first and had kept it to himself. Then he would get hard-ons while just imagining himself with Itachi doing some dirty deeds. It went that way for about 1 year then he finally came clean to Sasuke and 3 months after that, his friends and it surprised him how accepting they were especially Sasuke. Though Sasuke wasn't surprised when Naruto told him. He had saw signs and came to his own conclusion and decided to wait for his best friend to tell him about his crush. Sasuke didn't mind that his best friend had a crush on his brother. As long as his friend was happy he was fine.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled as he was standing Infront of his locker. Naruto was in a daze again. "What?" He said. "Let's go. You can dream about my brother later. Right now we have history to go to." He said dragging his moronic friend behind. The bell head ring 3 minutes ago so they weren't that late.

'rrriiiiinnngggg'

"Shit! Let's go!" Sasuke yelled running with Naruto behind him running as well. A few minutes later they bursted through the door catching attention to them. "Well. Shut down you two. I don't have all day." Kakashi Hatake spoke in a bored tone while still sitting on his desk.

"Hey ugly." Karin whispered. Sasuke was on one side of the class while Naruto was on the other. They were kept that way because they talked a lot. Karin say behind Naruto in the very back. He had Sakura, Ino, Kiba, shikamaru, besides Karin and Suigetsu and Jugo. Naruto ignored her. "I know about your little crush on Itachi." She whispered softly keeping the grin off her face. Naruto froze still. His heart stopped. 'Was she going to spill everything? What is she going to do?' he thought. "What do you want?" He whispered back harshly pissed off. She finally let out the evil grin go just as Itachi himself walked in and made eye contact with both of them. His face clear of emotion as he saw Karin with her grin.

Itachi's blood started to boil the moment he saw the looks on the two of their faces. Karin and Naruto. He knew she was up to no good. He could only guess as to why Naruto had that look. She either threatened one of his friends or she knew his secret. He was guessing the latter because she would have to deal with Sasuke and Sakura if she threatened a friend of his. Believe it or not Sakura was still this friend and she defended him from others as well as Sasuke does. She likes Sasuke but that didn't change her attitude towards the rest of her friends. As to why she gave Itachi's number to Karin was a mystery to Itachi. He did some digging and found out Sakura hates Karin. So why did she give her his number?

********************************************

Well? How'd you like it? Yeah? No? Am I making any sense? If you have questions comment them please I believe that I have confused some of you. If not then hooray 😊 but I don't know. Comment. And vote! I love them all. I appreciate your votes and your comments and love you guys!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!