💬24💬

Karin had Naruto in a basement tied to a chair. He was naked and he was starting to sweat. "Want more?" Karin asked him. It was dark like any old basement. Only they were in the Uchiha's basement. Right above them was Itachi and everyone else plotting to find out where Naruto was. Only hewas right below there feet this whole time. Naruto nodded. "Getting greedy already?" She asked.

Naruto shook his head. Only a few hours ago she had injected him with the current drug she'd been selling. She wanted Itachi but she needed Naruto out of the way. She figured instead of torchering him she'd have him overdose and she'd have nothing on her record.

Little did she know upstairs a few feet away Itachi was putting the pieces together. Sasuke and Sakura were there to rescue him in his place.

Itachi started thinking. Sakura last contacted Karin in the morning and she wasn't home. She'd been contacting Orochimaru and part of it was about drugs. "She's going to try to overdose him. No one can explain that well. It doesn't take long before someone dies of an overdose.." Itachi said getting interrupted by Sasuke. "Where is he then? I mean Karin's captive." He said trying to cover his tracks yet again. Itachi chuckled. "If everyone did there job's correctly then she should be under our feet. Sasuke, Sakura go get him. Me and Deidara will be here to stop Karin after she takes off. Hidan? Kakuzu? You go to the station and convince my father and tell him what's happened.show him the evidence. We'll have to deal with Orochimaru later." Itachi said before everyone spring into action.