📱22📱

Is Karin talking to Sakura👎

👎 Sakura talking to Karin

*

**************************************

Pinky
Are my papers
done yet?!

B!t(H💀
I am getting it!
Stop ur complaining!
Dumbass!

Pinky
Watch ur face
Sakura! Wouldn't want
that video leaned
now wouldn't we?

Sakura was fuming with anger and regret. She had to somehow sabotage her back before tomorrow came. She had to get Itachi alone. He could fix this but she didn't want her friends to know. She didn't want them to know that Karin had leverage over her. She was angry with herself for the video. She didn't want it leaned because it didn't star only her but Sasuke and Naruto as well. They were all drunk and some crazy things happened that happened to be recorded by Karin. As soon as the bell rang she said good bye to her friends but sure waited at the bathrooms for Itachi. She knew his schedule due to Naruto.

The hallways finally cleared and she could hear Itachi coming. He was talking to his friends about Karin. 'What about Karin?'she thought to herself. "Kakuzu? Hidan? Go find Karin and.." Itachi stopped mid sentence. Sakura had stepped out. "Uh yeah hi." She said nervously under his scrutinizing gaze. She looked down. "I know what Karin's planning!" She said quickly causing there eyes to raise up. "Oh yeah? How?" Deidara asked suspiciously while smirking. "What?" Itachi said sternly without emotion. She blushed and looked down. "I'm apart of it. But not because I want to! She had leverage over me! A video! About me and Naruto and Sasuke!" She said quickly in one breath.
Itachi be was stunned into silence. "What's on this video and where is it? What's going to happen tomorrow? And why are you telling me this?" Itachi asked scrutinizing her harshly. She looked down embarrassed. "The video is on her phone and we were drunk and it shows me daring them two to kiss and they did. For a good few minutes and well they did some dirtier things to but not full on sex though! And she wants me to make the text messages look like it's from Naruto to Sasuke. She wants me to make them two look bad. Like Naruto a slut and Sasuke a cheater. I'm telling you because I want you to do something! I know you can please?" She pleaded with tears.

Itachi too it all into thought. "Ok. I'll handle it. Just make sure she's here tomorrow by 6:30. I want you to finish with what she wants you to. Bring the papers and give them to her. Make sure to get her to say that it's sabotaged and she's lying. Make sure you say your being forced and remind her why. I'll handle the rest... Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame? Go get a few CDs and a camera. A good one. Sasori, Konan, Nagato? Go get some party supplies. Deidara? Go with Sakura help her with the messages and find Karin's location then put a tracker on her. I'm going after my little brother and Naruto.." itachi said when his  phone buzzed.

'zzz'

Number 1 fan
Hiya🙊😜👋

Itachi❤️
Shouldn't you be
in class?

He texted in front of everyone. Sakura was watching him. Itachi kept a straight face though. "What's he texting you in the middle of class for?" Deidara asked. "It's her. She's bothering him again." Itachi said. Again well aware of Sakura. "He's being bullied again or what?" Konan asked. Itachi shook his head. "I don't think so." He replied.

'zzz'

Number 1 fan
If you want him
alive again you'll
do as I say!

Itachi almost crushed his phone he got so angry. Sakura hadn't seen itachi like this ever. It scared her. He was always smiling and happy and kind. "Dude what happened?" Hidan asked. "Where is Karin?" Itachi asked in a deadly quiet voice. Sakura was shaking. "I think home or in class." She answered. "Why?" Deidara asked. "She has him?" He said. "What?" Konan said loudly. "It came from his phone. She took him somewhere.... Change of plans. Deidara I want you to take Hidan, Kisame and Kakuzu with you and find something to destroy her reputation. Sakura. You will say nothing of this. Understood? I will take my little brother and you will rescue him from her. I will find out where she has him. I will find there location and you will take your friends there. I have other business.  My secret admirer doesn't want to be found out yet so you'll be the ones to rescue him. I'll only tell you the information you need." Itachi said calmly leaving the school grounds.

********************************************