💬10💬

"Way to go Sasuke! You said you'd keep your temper in check! What the fuck!" Naruto whisper shouted once they were in the living room. Sasuke held his head in shame. "I'm sorry. He just pisses me off. Now I know he's doing it on purpose. I'll try my damnedest to keep it in check. You have to believe me when I say I'm trying." Sasuke said quietly pleading with Naruto to forgive him.

Naruto sighed. "Fine. But next time you go off like that I'm breaking all your controllers." He said angry. Sasuke blew out air. "Deal."

"Okay. Naruto do you have your book and homework?" Itachi asked walking in the room as Konan was leaving. She waved at the two boys before walking out. Naruto blushed and nodded. Itachi motioned for him to follow. "Where are you guys going?" Sasuke asked glaring. Naruto turned to glare back. "We're going to do his homework in my room. Want to come with us?" Itachi asked still walking. "No thanks. I'm going to invite a few friends over." Sasuke said. Itachi hummed and kept walking.

Once in Itachi's room they closed the door and walked to his desk. "So what do you need help with?" Itachi asked. Naruto blushed really hard now. "F-fr-fractions." He stuttered. "Okay...."

They went on that with Itachi explaining everything sometimes three or four times to make sure Naruto fully understood it. Once they were done Naruto smiled a  really big causing Itachi's heart stop momentarily.

"Thanks so much Itachi!" He yelled excitedly as he finally understood it all for once. He liked being able to understand it. Itachi smiled "Your very welcome. Please don't hesitate to come to me if you need help please." Itachi said. Naruto blushed but smiled. "T-thanks." He stuttered again blushing. Itachi smiled then they both got up leaving Naruto's book there on his desk. Itachi grabbed his phone to put it on his pocket. "Shall we go see what chaos my brother's causing?" Itachi asked placing his hand on Naruto's lower back guiding him out the door. Naruto chuckled at Itachi's words but blushed.

"Sasuke what chaos have you started while I was busy?" Itachi asked amused causing Naruto to chuckle his hand still guiding Naruto to the living room. Once there he dropped his hand walking to the kitchen.

"I'VE DONE NOTHING ITACHI!" Sasuke yelled irritated. Naruto glared at him shutting him up. Sasuke looked at him and started his breathing exercises to can himself down. "He's doing it on purpose Sasuke. Remember that. Keep you temper down." Naruto said. "I'm sorry Naruto. I'm trying." Sasuke muttered. "You're trying what Sasuke?" Itachi asked standing on the brink of the living room and kitchen causing everyone to look at him and Naruto to blush and Sasuke to start fuming.

Then Sasuke remembered his friends crush and kept shut. Itachi looked amused. "Do you guys want be to order pizza for lunch or did you guys already eat?" Itachi asked. "Nah man. We already ate." Kiba said. "We were going to wait but you guys were taking for ever." Choji said. Shikamaru nodded. They were playing cod on the TV. Kiba and Choji were. Shikamaru was sitting on the love seat falling asleep. "Naruto? Anything? You didn't eat anything since this morning." Itachi asked watching Naruto. This caught everyone's attention.

Naruto blushed and nodded. Itachi have him a pointed look. "Nodding is an exercise not an answer. Remember?" Itachi said softly. Naruto blushed even harder. "P-pizza." He whispered. "Pepperoni?" Itachi asked. Naruto nodded looking down playing with his fingers. Itachi hummed and pulled out his phone walking back to the kitchen.

"Dude. You need to grow some and actually have a normal conversation with him. You need to be comfortable with him and..." Kiba said to Naruto however it caused Naruto to feel bad. "Leave him alone Kiba. He will when he's ready." Sasuke said glaring.
'zzz'
Naruto's phone went off. So he opened it and saw it was Itachi saying hi.

Itachi ❤️
Hello. How're you
doing today?

This caused Naruto to smile. "Well? What's it say?" Kiba asked. "What's what say?" Itachi asked walking back curious. Naruto hid his phone hurriedly causing Itachi's gaze to linger on him a bit longer.
"When is the food getting here?" Sasuke asked trying to keep his temper in check and glare. "In about 15 to 20 minutes." Itachi answered looking to his brother.